GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBA FA market, news stories and signings

+13
asq2
sens4win
jawal
LeCaptain
PKC
caissie_1
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
PTFlea
SensHulk
Ev
Riprock
SensGirl11
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Any LeBrown updates?
And you got minused for that! HA HA!

I regret nothing!

Now? LeBrown? Updates?
I expect it to drag on until 9:59pm.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeBron decides to join Bosh and Wade in Miami.

Wow.

Just give them the title now.

It's over.

Bosh, Wade and LeBron on the same team? Jeezus.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wish I lived in Miami.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Expected... Gonna be an exiting team to watch!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

82-0?

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:82-0?

Lakers, Celtics, Magic... Still some good teams out there... The Heat still need to fill out the roster.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

caissie_1 wrote:
shabbs wrote:82-0?

Lakers, Celtics, Magic... Still some good teams out there... The Heat still need to fill out the roster.
True... so, 79-3.

Wink

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't get why people say that LeBron owed Cleveland and should have stayed with the Cavs. They were lucky to draft him, not the other way around. Just because he's from Akron doesn't mean he has to stay in Cleveland. Cleveland is known as a town where sports teams consistently lose, I wouldn't have stayed if I were LeBron.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Miami is a pretty cool town... just ask Horatio Caine.

*removes sunglasses*

HEYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

Probably means no sign and trade for the Raptors now. Thus CB4 leaves with no assets coming back.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

people thought that being a toronto fan was bad, wouldn't want to be a Cleveland fan right now, also i think it is an issue that besides, Lebron, Bosh and Wade Cleveland has something like 2-3 players under contract. Not like you need other players when you have those 3 running the show, its going to be a race for who can score the most points out of the 3 every night, first one to 50 points pays for beers.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

THis gotta be a Cussing joke. I hope the Lakers kill them in the Finals next year. They may have 3 superstars but between Wade and LEbron, I wonder who's gonna have the ball.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:THis gotta be a Cussing joke. I hope the Lakers kill them in the Finals next year. They may have 3 superstars but between Wade and LEbron, I wonder who's gonna have the ball.
my point exactly,

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well they were awesome when they played together in the Olympics...I don't think it will be a problem, they will all share the ball. Lebron and Wade are excellent at dishing the ball.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

This is gonna be a disaster for the league for so many reasons. And it'll be funny to watch them not win a title.

If I could describe the hockey equivalent of the Miami Heat, it would be like having Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin and Daniel Sedin up front with 6 Brendan Bells on the blueline and Martin Gerber in nets.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well they won't win next season, and I think the players realize that.

It's not as extreme as that analogy, PKC....I'd play the Crosby line the enetire game haha.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Well they won't win next season, and I think the players realize that.

It's not as extreme as that analogy, PKC....I'd play the Crosby line the enetire game haha.

It is that extreme. With the salaries you're paying those three, how could they possibly sign anyone adequate to fill the other 9 spots. It's gonna be bargain bin shopping. They won't have a good bench. They won't have good team defense. They won't win. It's pretty simple.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, they will fill out their roster with minimum salary players for the next couple of years. But, rumour has it that Chris Paul will join them when he becomes a free agent.

They will win a championship one day...the Celtics won with Allen, Garnett, and Pierce and they had a good bench, but I don't think you need a good bench when you have 3 elite players like James, Bosh, and Wade. Also, it's not like they are all the exact same type of player, they are all different and will play well together as a team.

I think they will definately win a championship, but if they never do, will I care and feel bad for them? No....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum