GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: What would you like to see July 1?

+14
Flo The Action
shabbs
stempniaksen
rooneypoo
Riprock
beerandsens
SensFan71
SensGirl11
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
Ev
Hoags
TeamRenzo
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

POLL: What would you like to see July 1?

POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_lcap235%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 35% [ 7 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_lcap210%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 2 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 4 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_lcap225%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Sign Michalek, get Savard, move Foligno + Kuba +

That's what I voted...I'm so ashamed and possibly living in a fantasy world. Facepalm

That option is sooooo unlike Ottawa POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 270956

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Campoli hasn't had any talks with Murray about an extension...I wonder what's happening there. Also, why couldn't we get a 3rd or 4th round pick for Volchenkov's rights? I don't really understand that...

I think the Sens are trying to understand just how much cap space we have this year, although it makes we wonder about Campoli's status, he may be trade bait.

As for Volchenkov, no point in acquiring his rights when everyone knows he's going to Washington.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Campoli hasn't had any talks with Murray about an extension...I wonder what's happening there. Also, why couldn't we get a 3rd or 4th round pick for Volchenkov's rights? I don't really understand that...

I think the Sens are trying to understand just how much cap space we have this year, although it makes we wonder about Campoli's status, he may be trade bait.

As for Volchenkov, no point in acquiring his rights when everyone knows he's going to Washington.

Booboo ignored the fact that Campoli was sent a qualifying offer.

The reason why we didn't get any picks for Volchenkov's rights is that we're Ottawa.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

That's what I voted...I'm so ashamed and possibly living in a fantasy world. POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 489887

How's this for fantasy?

FORWARDS
Milan Michalek ($4.333m) / Jason Spezza ($7.000m) / Daniel Alfredsson ($4.875m)
* Peter Regin ($1.200m) / * Marc Savard ($4.008m) / Alexei Kovalev ($5.000m)
* Nick Foligno ($1.250m) / * Matt Cullen ($3.000m) / Chris Kelly ($2.125m)
Jarkko Ruutu ($1.300m) / * Jesse Winchester ($0.875m) / Chris Neil ($2.000m)
DEFENSEMEN
* Sergei Gonchar ($5.250m) / Chris Phillips ($3.500m)
* Zbynek Michalek ($3.000m) / Erik Karlsson ($1.300m)
* Chris Campoli ($1.150m) / Matt Carkner ($0.700m)
GOALTENDERS
Pascal Leclaire ($3.800m) / Brian Elliott ($0.850m)
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS
(these totals are compiled using the bonus cushion)
ROSTER: 20; CAP:$59.4m; PAYROLL: $57.779m; CAP ROOM: $2.046m BONUSES: $0.425m

Yup. That just happened! POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 235689 POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 805406

ahaha Fish is gone! your dream come true. Seriously, that looks like an awesome lineup. Just too little time to get this done

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That's what I voted...I'm so ashamed and possibly living in a fantasy world. POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 489887

How's this for fantasy?

FORWARDS
DEFENSEMEN
GOALTENDERS
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS

Yup. That just happened! POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 235689 POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 805406

ahaha Fish is gone! your dream come true. Seriously, that looks like an awesome lineup. Just too little time to get this done

That's one sick Avatar you have there! Love it! POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 42833

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Apparently we tried to trade Cheechoo to Edmonton. Not sure for what.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Apparently we tried to trade Cheechoo to Edmonton. Not sure for what.

a couple of sticks and a bag of pucks, but the bag of pucks had a NTC.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

SensGirl11 wrote:Apparently we tried to trade Cheechoo to Edmonton. Not sure for what.

Where did you hear this?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Sheldon something or other .... ?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
Michallica wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

How's this for fantasy?

FORWARDS
DEFENSEMEN
GOALTENDERS
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS

That's one sick Avatar you have there! Love it! POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 42833

Thanks! Had to go back to the roots with Michalek, and the pic was too good to pass up POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 2 95132

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

If I had to guess, it would be for one or more of the rumoured names of being bought out, like Moreau, Nilsson and O'Sullivan.

I know I am late to the discussion, and have no idea if it has been mentioned anywhere else, but if Savard were to somehow be a Senator, I think Fisher would have to be moved (not necessarily to Boston). Savard would challenge Spezza, and the two could probably combine for 140 points. Fisher would have to go at that price tag, and Kelly and Smith would round out or bottom 6.

I am also not advocating this idea, just saying that this is how I would see it being done.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

As for what we are going to do on July 1, I'd love to sign Cullen and Michalek or Gonchar if we can. I know Gonchar is going to be looking for big money, so I think he's out of our range. Martin or Michalek are possible for sure though. I wouldn't mind seeing Sutton back, but my top priority would be someone like Michalek.

Campoli's an RFA. What with the draft, the Spezza situation, the pending UFAs, and July 1st, Campoli's just not a priority at the moment -- BM has all summer to sign him.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Brent Wallace says Campoli has been qualified. Is this true, or is Wallace the new Kevin Lee?

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Wallace works for TSN, so no he's not Kevin Lie.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

beerandsens wrote:Brent Wallace says Campoli has been qualified. Is this true, or is Wallace the new Kevin Lee?

Murray said it himself at the post-draft interview with reporters. He said all of their RFAs had been qualified.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sign Z. Michalek, acquire Savard and re-sign Cullen.

Smile

Yes. And stay under the cap.

Wink

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm a dreamer. i want it all so i'll take the first option.
its about time murray makes a big splash with this team. Sneaky
Fireworks

but i won't hold my breath

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Sign Z. Michalek, acquire Savard and re-sign Cullen.

Smile

Yes. And stay under the cap.

Wink

It can be done. Anything can be done. Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum