GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: What would you like to see July 1?

+14
Flo The Action
shabbs
stempniaksen
rooneypoo
Riprock
beerandsens
SensFan71
SensGirl11
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
Ev
Hoags
TeamRenzo
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

POLL: What would you like to see July 1?

POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_lcap235%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 35% [ 7 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_lcap210%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 2 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 4 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_lcap225%POLL: What would you like to see July 1? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sign Z. Michalek, acquire Savard and re-sign Cullen.

Smile

Yes. And stay under the cap.

Wink

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm a dreamer. i want it all so i'll take the first option.
its about time murray makes a big splash with this team. Sneaky
Fireworks

but i won't hold my breath

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Sign Z. Michalek, acquire Savard and re-sign Cullen.

Smile

Yes. And stay under the cap.

Wink

It can be done. Anything can be done. Ahhhhh!

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

I'd personally like to see Murray offer a package of Beaver Tails and whatever the Ducks want for Bobby Ryan.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:i'm a dreamer. i want it all so i'll take the first option.
its about time murray makes a big splash with this team. Sneaky
Fireworks

but i won't hold my breath

Pierre Dorion said it was over this afternoon on the Team - not sure if that was mentioned. Said the Sens are not at all interested in Savard - or something to that affect.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I just heard Pierre Dorion, Sens' Director of Player Personnel on Team1200 say that Ottawa is not going after Savard as they cannot make him fit under the cap.

That's all I got. Laugh1

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Meh... it ain't over until Murray says it's over...

Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

True dat.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Meh... it ain't over until Murray says it's over...

Wink

I'd go one step further: it ain't over 'till it's over. I don't trust BM at all. Case in point: one week after he says we're not looking for a goalie, he goes and trades Vermette for Leclaire.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

TeamRenzo wrote:I really want Cullen in Ottawa next year. A true second line center should be a top priority.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, he maxed out at 49 pts after 13 years in the league...

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:
TeamRenzo wrote:I really want Cullen in Ottawa next year. A true second line center should be a top priority.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, he maxed out at 49 pts after 13 years in the league...

I was wondering how long it would take for this to come up.

I like Cullen, but he has historically played his best when in a 3rd line role (although he looked great in the playoffs).

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

DOrion never said they weren't interested, he said they don't have the cap space.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:DOrion never said they weren't interested, he said they don't have the cap space.

and he said "politically speaking" that could mean a number of things. take it as you want.

so maybe "officially" they can't say they're interested Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You get a *good* player with Cullen in the regular season. You get a *great* one in the playoffs though.

And a nice, calming influence in the dressing room and on the bench (I would guess).

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Anyways, I voted "sign a D-man".

I don't mind the current forward corps even without Cullen I think it's good enough. I'd rather add a Gonchar/Hamuis/Michalek and nothing else. Stability.

I'm also a big believer that one of Butler/Wick can replace one of the top 6 for a few games in case of injuries.
From what I saw, with 5/6 shifts Butler could have scored 2 goals if Spezza was the passer and not Winchester during the lone game he played.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Anyways, I voted "sign a D-man".

I don't mind the current forward corps even without Cullen I think it's good enough. I'd rather add a Gonchar/Hamuis/Michalek and nothing else. Stability.

I'm also a big believer that one of Butler/Wick can replace one of the top 6 for a few games in case of injuries.
From what I saw, with 5/6 shifts Butler could have scored 2 goals if Spezza was the passer and not Winchester during the lone game he played.

I think I feel the same way. I only say think because I think a sniper would do a lot of positives for Spezza and the Sens - and putting your eggs in a guy who's only played 2 NHL games scares me to death.

Still, I agree for the most part. A healthy Michalek and Foligno will go a long way.

Anyone else get a sinking feeling that Volchenkov is going to resign for too much money and too much term any hour now.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:Anyone else get a sinking feeling that Volchenkov is going to resign for too much money and too much term any hour now.

No. I guess you do though? Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum