GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Of the bottom 5 teams who makes the biggest leap forward?

+12
SensGirl11
Devo
SensHulk
dennycrane
shabbs
Flo The Action
Ev
LeCaptain
PKC
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Toronto will be (sadly) better if only because it's impossible for them to get any worse.

I think Columbus will bounce back as well.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Florida should attempt at trading Vokoun to the flyers in the off-season, and fleecing them while they're at it. You can bet their fan base would have had enough with the lack of legitimate number one goalie hole they got going. Boucher's been a nice story, but vokoun would fit perfectly for them with the backup being boucher or one of the other 10 goalies they used this season.

Florida needs the youth revolution to start already. Booth, Kulikov, and Markstrom is a good start IMO.

Vokoun is right on track with Luongo in terms of being over rated. There is another guy who gets a ton of praise yet hasnt done a thing in The NHL, hell, he's never won a playoff round. Florida should trade him while his value is high because he isnt going to be the difference anywhere.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
Doug Weight is a good guy to keep for that, only if he's not going to slow them down. They could (if the goaltending allows it) be the surprise of next season like Phoenix was this year.

Of the bottom 5 teams who makes the biggest leap forward? - Page 4 663118 Hmmmm. I don't see them being like Phoenix to be honest, but I guess stranger things have happened.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Florida should attempt at trading Vokoun to the flyers in the off-season, and fleecing them while they're at it. You can bet their fan base would have had enough with the lack of legitimate number one goalie hole they got going. Boucher's been a nice story, but vokoun would fit perfectly for them with the backup being boucher or one of the other 10 goalies they used this season.

Florida needs the youth revolution to start already. Booth, Kulikov, and Markstrom is a good start IMO.

Emery had a decent season before going on the IR. He should be back next year. And unlike Vokoun, he *has* won a round or few.

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

I gotta go with Toronto too, unless they have some major injury or what not, I see them sorta being 9-11th next year. I don't think they will actually make the playoffs, but I think they will be ALOT better than this year.

But I can always be wrong.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

[quote="wprager"]
Michallica wrote:Florida should attempt at trading Vokoun to the flyers in the off-season, and fleecing them while they're at it. You can bet their fan base would have had enough with the lack of legitimate number one goalie hole they got going. Boucher's been a nice story, but vokoun would fit perfectly for them with the backup being boucher or one of the other 10 goalies they used this season.

Emery had a decent season before going on the IR. He should be back next year. And unlike Vokoun, he *has* won a round or few.[/quote

Will he be back? AVN is a pretty serious condition - http://www.eorthopod.com/content/avascular-necrosis-hip. I haven't heard any updates on his condition though.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm going to say Edmonton. Even if they don't improve, they will be exciting to watch is Eberle, MPS, Omark and Hall/Seguin make the team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum