GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens.

3 posters

Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens.

Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap217%Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap217%Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap232%Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 32% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Empty Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:47 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Foligno struggled mightily at the start of the season then played some of his best hockey leading up to his leg injury. His struggles continued after returning to the lineup and had a hand full of good shifts in 6 playoff games.

I give him a D. Without those stretches of good hockey it would have been an F.

- Unknown Author

2Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:55 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sorry, Nick. Times up.

One great playoff game and not much else. I just see more healthy scratches in the future. Tantalizes fans with a combattive style and offensive flair, then long stretches of skating around like a chicken with his head cut off.

Cluck. D+.

3Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:10 am

D, Crappy year for him, besides his injuries he was put on the 4th line a number of times and IMO lost his spot to Regin for the distant future. I also think it cost him his spot in Ottawa because guys like Butler, Greening, Hoffman are all going to make a charge for a spot.

Trade bait.

4Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:50 pm

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

I guess thinking about it. Foligno really only impressed me in games he was on the top two lines. I guess he seemed to work harder when he was in a better position.

I wouldn't be upset to see the guy go.

5Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Nick Foligno - Grade the Sens. Sun May 02, 2010 9:26 am

SensGal wrote:I guess thinking about it. Foligno really only impressed me in games he was on the top two lines. I guess he seemed to work harder when he was in a better position.

I wouldn't be upset to see the guy go.

That's a really bad sign in my opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum