GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting to know Nick Foligno

+3
PTFlea
SensFan71
SensGirl11
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Fun tidbits on Nick Foligno. Some funny stuff in here.

By Doug Fischer, The Ottawa Citizen

The Foligno file

Born: Buffalo, New York
Marital status: Single
Height: 6-0
Weight: 205 pounds
Position: Left wing, No. 71

Previous teams: Sudbury (OHL), Binghamton (AHL)

TV shows you never miss: Entourage, Californication

What car do you drive? 2007 Honda Ridgeline

Favourite meal: Steak, homemade spaghetti and meatballs

Item you can't live without on the road: Cellphone

Who would you like to trade places with for a day? Mike Fisher

First job? Labourer for a bricklayer

What talent would you like
to have? Play guitar

Value you look for in others? I like caring people

Your best trait: I care about people

Worst habit: Biting my nails

Magazine subscriptions: Men's Health

Favourite athlete in another sport? Michael Jordan

Best friend in hockey? Mark Staal (New York Rangers), Wade Redden (Rangers), several Senators players

Favourite hockey team as a kid: Whatever team my dad (Mike Foligno) was playing for. After he retired, the Colorado Avalanche

Three favourite movies: Wedding Crashers, Gladiator, Braveheart

Dream celebrity date: Jennifer Aniston

Career aspiration when you were a young boy: Hockey player

What's new on your iPod? Kings of Leon

What book are you reading? The Way of The Wise Guy by Donnie Brasco. Hey, I'm Italian.

Superstitions?
None

All-time hero: My mother

Worst subject in school: Math

Best subject: History

Favourite hockey city to visit: Boston

Favourite holiday destination: Italy. I've never been there, but I'm going next summer. I know it will become my favourite place.

What do you remember most about your first date? At the end of the night, she didn't hug me. She just walked away.

If you weren't a hockey player, what would you be? A school teacher

2Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:08 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

he's friends with Redden, ugh, Nick, say it isn't so Getting to know Nick Foligno 668437

3Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:10 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I know, I was thinking the same thing. Very odd.

This is my favorite..Who would you like to trade places with for a day? Mike Fisher

Getting to know Nick Foligno 668437

Not sure why, is it Underwood maybe?

4Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha, Mike Fisher. He has a fetish for Underwood.

5Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:he's friends with Redden, ugh, Nick, say it isn't so Getting to know Nick Foligno 668437

Must like the blow. Getting to know Nick Foligno 639591 Getting to know Nick Foligno 50327

6Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:13 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It's also funny to randomly put in Wedding Crashers as his favorite movie along with...Gladiator and Braveheart. hmmmm...

7Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:14 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:he's friends with Redden, ugh, Nick, say it isn't so Getting to know Nick Foligno 668437

Must like the blow. Getting to know Nick Foligno 639591 Getting to know Nick Foligno 50327

Come on now! We don't need to go down that avenue again. No blow talk this year please!

8Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Come on now! We don't need to go down that avenue again. No blow talk this year please!

Not even in jest? Getting to know Nick Foligno 68747 Getting to know Nick Foligno 428331

9Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:22 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Haha, Mike Fisher. He has a fetish for Underwood.

Or a fetish for an average salary of 4.2 million bucks. Nick doesn't have the movie star looks to get that kind of cash and adulation.

10Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Or a fetish for an average salary of 4.2 million bucks. Nick doesn't have the movie star looks to get that kind of cash and adulation.

I would say that he'll get that $$, but he needs to play like he did in the pre-season to assure himself of it - not necessarily the way he is now (he looks tired).

11Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:36 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

oh you did say it didn't you? Getting to know Nick Foligno 78253 Getting to know Nick Foligno 50327

12Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:06 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Not even in jest? Getting to know Nick Foligno 68747 Getting to know Nick Foligno 428331

some people have no sense of humor Getting to know Nick Foligno 78253 I kid I kid.

13Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

I hate Jennifer Aniston.

14Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:00 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:It's also funny to randomly put in Wedding Crashers as his favorite movie along with...Gladiator and Braveheart. hmmmm...

Lol yeah.

15Getting to know Nick Foligno Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:It's also funny to randomly put in Wedding Crashers as his favorite movie along with...Gladiator and Braveheart. hmmmm...

he's secretly has a man crush on Vince Vaughan, or maybe Owen Wilson, not sure which one, just a theory. Getting to know Nick Foligno 78253

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum