GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting to know Nick Foligno

+3
PTFlea
SensFan71
SensGirl11
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Getting to know Nick Foligno - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

I hate Jennifer Aniston.

17Getting to know Nick Foligno - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:00 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:It's also funny to randomly put in Wedding Crashers as his favorite movie along with...Gladiator and Braveheart. hmmmm...

Lol yeah.

18Getting to know Nick Foligno - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:It's also funny to randomly put in Wedding Crashers as his favorite movie along with...Gladiator and Braveheart. hmmmm...

he's secretly has a man crush on Vince Vaughan, or maybe Owen Wilson, not sure which one, just a theory. Getting to know Nick Foligno - Page 2 78253

19Getting to know Nick Foligno - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:

he's secretly has a man crush on Vince Vaughan, or maybe Owen Wilson, not sure which one, just a theory. Getting to know Nick Foligno - Page 2 78253

Certainly not McAdams' lovely smile, not a chance.

20Getting to know Nick Foligno - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know Nick Foligno Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:39 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did he say the whole movie or just the un-rated opening?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum