GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foligno's mother passes away

+9
TeamRenzo
SensFan71
SensGirl11
jamvan
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
Sens19
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Foligno's mother passes away Empty Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1675777

Best wishes to the family.

2Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My condolences.

3Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

My condolences to the Foligno family, this is just horrible to hear

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

4Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

My condolences to Mike, Nick and Marcus and the rest of the family.

5Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My condolences. This seems to have come out of nowhere. Was she ill, was she in an accident? Terrible news.

Edit: She lost a battle with Cancer according to this report.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=457752

- Unknown Author

6Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:46 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

That's so sad. I hate the disease more than anything.

7Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 pm

My deepest sympathies to Mike, Nick, Marcus, Cara, Lisa and all who knew Janis.

8Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:08 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Sad My thoughts are with him and his family. Losing your mother at such a young age is one of the hardest things to deal with in life. May she rest in peace and may his family find peace and strength during this difficult time.

9Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:14 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

sad news, this is really horrible for the whole Foligno family, I lost my dad last year and I know exactly what they all must be going through. Sad

10Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SensFan71 wrote:sad news, this is really horrible for the whole Foligno family, I lost my dad last year and I know exactly what they all must be going through. Sad

My condolences to you. Losing a parent is one of the hardest things to go through and the pain never really goes away. I lost my mom 8 years ago, and I still have a very difficult time dealing with it.

11Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:32 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:sad news, this is really horrible for the whole Foligno family, I lost my dad last year and I know exactly what they all must be going through. Sad

My condolences to you. Losing a parent is one of the hardest things to go through and the pain never really goes away. I lost my mom 8 years ago, and I still have a very difficult time dealing with it.

it will never truly ever be the same will it? I know how hard I am taking it, it has to be way more brutal for my mom, she is alone now and that must be a real uneasy feeling.

12Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SensFan71 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

it will never truly ever be the same will it? I know how hard I am taking it, it has to be way more brutal for my mom, she is alone now and that must be a real uneasy feeling.

It will never be the same, and you can never replace them. They are always with you though, and you can find strength in knowing that. I can feel my mom with me a lot, which helps in many situations. All you have to do is continue on with your life, because that's all they want you to do. They don't want you to be sad. I can't imagine how hard it is for your mom, but if you are there for her as much as you can be, I'm sure that really helps her cope.

13Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:04 pm

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

My deepest sympathies to the Foligno family.

14Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Very sad news.

15Foligno's mother passes away Empty Re: Foligno's mother passes away Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:07 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I know the feeling too. My dad passed away a little over a month ago from a heart attack. He was only 43. It's honestly the worst feeling in the whole world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum