GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010

+28
Tuk Tuk
Devo
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
rooneypoo
TeamRenzo
stempniaksen
beerandsens
SDH89
dennycrane
SensGal
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
Hockeyhero22000
Phoenix30
Number Twenty Nine
Ev
M_Christopher
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Riprock
Hoags
SensGirl11
PTFlea
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh - Apr 22, 2010

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 26 Vote_lcap220%PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 26 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 26 Vote_lcap210%PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 26 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 26 Vote_lcap220%PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 26 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 26 Vote_lcap230%PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010 - Page 26 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 48]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

BS.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

pens are obviously going to get more pps the the sens

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

On the delayed call Campoli was trying to get to the puck and Cooke grabbed him from behind. Campoli wasn't close to the puck, so it should have been either interference or holding. Then he chirps about it.

What more reason do the refs need?

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

according to the rest of the series, this is where we fold it up. Pittsburgh is in the game now, let's see what the Sens are made of.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

OH COME ON

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

look sens to the pk

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

At least these diddlers took the puck to the net in the first. It's about time, it took....4 games to do it?

Spezza is boss man, what a play. Lalalala

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Like I said, it could have been 4-0 with all the chances they had. Now it's 2-1 and the Pens are on the PP with fresh ice to start the 2nd. Hope those missed chances don't end up being costly.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Like I said, it could have been 4-0 with all the chances they had. Now it's 2-1 and the Pens are on the PP with fresh ice to start the 2nd. Hope those missed chances don't end up being costly.

Oh, it will, right now. They're gonna tie it up right now. The big test is, do we fold, or do we continue to play relatively well?

We'll see... Ahhhhh!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BS penalty for doing the same damn thing that a penguin did to Zack Smith earlier.

- Unknown Author

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

Ok, really, those BS calls will always happen. The same with Malkin throwing a punch and nothing. There has been a few missed calls (including one on the sens too). So if we can make it through and win we have proven we are the better team. Great teams don't let crappy calls dictate the game.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I just get fired up when the ensuing penalty results in a goal against is all.

- Unknown Author

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

It is a TOTAL piss off.... thats for darn sure. But it cannot be what gets the sens down. Because thats when we lose. When we get frustrated with crappy calls, Sens lose it a bit.

We are up one, we need another goal. We need to kill the penalty. And then continue the way we've been playing. We've been playing well in the first, they need to keep it up!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

sens to the pp

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Like I said, it could have been 4-0 with all the chances they had. Now it's 2-1 and the Pens are on the PP with fresh ice to start the 2nd. Hope those missed chances don't end up being costly.

Oh, it will, right now. They're gonna tie it up right now. The big test is, do we fold, or do we continue to play relatively well?

We'll see... Ahhhhh!

Great counter wish there, SD.

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

Ruutu has been great!

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Orpik crosschecks Cullen from behind into the boards twice with no call. what gives?

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

We need to shoot more, put the puck on net!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum