GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

+30
strachattack
The Silfer Server
Hockeyhero22000
M_Christopher
Bramlet07
SensGal
sens4win
Spirou
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
LethalLehner
SensHulk
LeCaptain
dennycrane
Riprock
Urkie
Flo The Action
PKC
Ev
CockRoche
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
TheAvatar
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

Pittsburgh @ Ottawa, April 20th, 2010

GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 32 Vote_lcap29%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 32 Vote_lcap227%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 32 Vote_lcap227%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 32 Vote_lcap20%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 32 Vote_lcap236%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 32 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 66]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I'd literally never play Volchenkov with a creative player ever again, he's got Diddling zero offense.

So embarrassing. Such a Dung way to end the season. Diddle this whole team, they should be really, really embarrassed, but I think they're collectively too dumb to be.

100% pathetic. Shame on you guys.

No, he's actually negative offense. I've said that many times before.

Seriously, if that's *any* other defenseman then read the play, realize that they are about to get the puck and step up to it.

wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:Spezza literally cost this team the game tonight and pretty much the series.

Unfair. He had a good shift the one before and was playing well on this one, too. Volchenkov *has to be* hungry for that puck. I'm sitting here and I can see exactly what's about to happen, that puck is coming his way for sure. If that's Karlsson he moves up to get to the puck, Vochenkov just froze.

Now, that said, if he's passing the puck to the last guy he's got to keep going just in case the pass is missed.

He did what he always does, The Pens were waiting for Spezza do make that play, they have been waiting for it for 4 games now, this time it cost him. He does it all the frigging time. IMO his time in Ottawa is done, it's over. He isnt good enough to get The Sens where the ultimatly want to be, not even close. The play there is putting it back in the zone, does he not know 1. He's passing it to A Train, 2 Crosby is right on him, and 3. He is in the danger area in terms of turn overs.... There was so much wrong with that play I cant even think straight.

Crosby, once again made Spezza look like the chump loser he is.

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:Spezza literally cost this team the game tonight and pretty much the series.

Unfair. He had a good shift the one before and was playing well on this one, too. Volchenkov *has to be* hungry for that puck. I'm sitting here and I can see exactly what's about to happen, that puck is coming his way for sure. If that's Karlsson he moves up to get to the puck, Vochenkov just froze.

Now, that said, if he's passing the puck to the last guy he's got to keep going just in case the pass is missed.

Was Volchenkov not just coming on the ice on a change?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Oh man, thats just not good.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

God, Lost cant come on quick enough

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Looks to me like I'm watching Lost right now....

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

I thought Sutton blocks shots? he did Diddle all there

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Good on you Neil, let's hope this turns it around.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Shoulda switched goalies at 3

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That was great composure from Campoli.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

HAHA Niel 2 minutes for scoring lol

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

So Neil scores, gets a penalty, and Leclaire comes in all at the same time lol

Campoli has been great this entire series.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Letang dives and draws yet another penalty. Ridiculous.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

How long does Leclaire need to hold the puck for a whistle?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager, no offense, but your whining is ridiculous

no way you can not call Neil for that, wtf is he thinking

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don't blame Spezza or Elliott, blame the lack of offense and intensity.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Way to go Leclaire, you look really solid out there and it can't be easy to come in like you did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum