GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST

+25
Phoenix30
Flo The Action
SensGal
CockRoche
M_Christopher
beerandsens
SensGirl11
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
PTFlea
LethalLehner
TheAvatar
sens4win
asq2
shabbs
Ev
SDH89
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
LeCaptain
caissie_1
Riprock
wprager
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Pittsburgh @ Ottawa April 18, 2010

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 4 Vote_lcap233%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 4 Vote_lcap233%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 30]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:Honestly, I'm quite happy with the way the sens handled themselves in game 1 and 2 but I don't know if we have the firepower to beat the Pens should they keep playing as they did in game 2.

I guess losing 2 of your top 6 forwards will do that Sad

I'm keeping my fingers crossed tho. GO SENS GO !!!

They won't play like that in our building.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, we get last change now at home so hopefully Clouston can use that to his advantage and get the better matchups... Crosby should be seeing a lot of BigRig/Volchie.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Well, we get last change now at home so hopefully Clouston can use that to his advantage and get the better matchups... Crosby should be seeing a lot of BigRig/Volchie.

We need to expose Jay McKee and his defensive partner tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Well, we get last change now at home so hopefully Clouston can use that to his advantage and get the better matchups... Crosby should be seeing a lot of BigRig/Volchie.

And a lot less of Spezza.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PKC wrote:

Is McKee drawing in for Leopold?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:

That guy's going to hit everything and block all shots.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

And a lot less of Spezza.
Hopefully the top line can start to get it going tonight...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:
wprager wrote:Order your t-shirts at dashproductions.ca - L/XL/XXL - sorry, no small or medium available because, frankly, Mt. Sutton just doesn't fit.

P.S. The above is in jest. Or is it?

Haha nice, thanks for the plug. One way to wake up the crowd tonight, hopefully they won't need to be though, is for Sutton to lay another huge hit on some Penguin who decides to coast across the blue line with his head down again. Let's hope the NHL doesn't panic or get influenced to start calling and punishing every Sutton hit though, unless it is of course a dirty hit.

GO SENS GO!!!! Time to show them what Ottawa hockey is about.

Next target should be a forward.

They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Ottawa* way!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Just take Crosby off his game by playing physical on him. Take away his space, suffocate him, hit him and hit him hard. Get Ruutu all over him.

Any line changes tonight? Shannon in or out?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'm telling you, Those Pens are gonna be exhausted after Game 4. They just had 2 home games and they barely won one of them.

I just checked capitaltickets, it's sold out. I'll kill anyone that tells me to sit down today, that's for sure.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:I'm telling you, Those Pens are gonna be exhausted after Game 4. They just had 2 home games and they barely won one of them.

I just checked capitaltickets, it's sold out. I'll kill anyone that tells me to sit down today, that's for sure.

What section you in? I'm in 308.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:
marakh wrote:I'm telling you, Those Pens are gonna be exhausted after Game 4. They just had 2 home games and they barely won one of them.

Lucky Bastards..... Enjoy Ahhhhh!

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I am going to the game tonight and I want to take a poster with me. Dash or anyone else, could you come up with a pic of Sutton and the statement "so you're an expert". I am in Row A so hopefully the poster will get some camera time. I would like to take the pic over to staples and get them to print it for me. Thanks in advance

Last edited by ElliottRules on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

ElliottRules wrote:I am going to the game tonight and I want to take a poster with me. Dash or anyone else, could you come up with a pic of Sutton and the statement "so you're an expert". I am ioweow a so hopefully the poster will get some camera time. I would like to take the pic over to staples and get them to print it for me. Thanks in advance

Hahaha! That would be hilarious...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddling right Marak! Ahhhhh!

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

ElliottRules wrote:I am going to the game tonight and I want to take a poster with me. Dash or anyone else, could you come up with a pic of Sutton and the statement "so you're an expert". I am in Row A so hopefully the poster will get some camera time. I would like to take the pic over to staples and get them to print it for me. Thanks in advance
heres the challenge get the poster on TV and ill give you a +

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Can someone please put up a poll so we don't lose

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:

309 GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 4 805406

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum