GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST

+25
Phoenix30
Flo The Action
SensGal
CockRoche
M_Christopher
beerandsens
SensGirl11
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
PTFlea
LethalLehner
TheAvatar
sens4win
asq2
shabbs
Ev
SDH89
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
LeCaptain
caissie_1
Riprock
wprager
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Pittsburgh @ Ottawa April 18, 2010

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Vote_lcap233%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Vote_lcap233%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 30]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Haha, okay then. Ahhhhh!

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Is Alfredsson injured? I've barely noticed him this series.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:Is Alfredsson injured? I've barely noticed him this series.
i dont think he is, or we just dont know about it, hasnt been playing his best, only been 2 games though, you could say the same about ovechkin

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Alfredsson is missing something, for sure. I don't think he's injured, though.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I was getting annoyed with people who continued to argue that Sutton's hit was illegal or dirty, and while there's no point arguing since it was obvious to the NHL's disciplinary committee and the refs it was a legal hit, I took some stills from the footage and put them together and it is clear that it was a perfectly executed hit.

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Suttonhit

Clearly can see his elbow at his side, not extended or elevated, and Leopold is crouched down. So that is a 6'6" guy running into a 6'1" guy who is crouched down. What more could you want from Sutton?

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:I was getting annoyed with people who continued to argue that Sutton's hit was illegal or dirty, and while there's no point arguing since it was obvious to the NHL's disciplinary committee and the refs it was a legal hit, I took some stills from the footage and put them together and it is clear that it was a perfectly executed hit.

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Suttonhit

Clearly can see his elbow at his side, not extended or elevated, and Leopold is crouched down. So that is a 6'6" guy running into a 6'1" guy who is crouched down. What more could you want from Sutton?

Blame it on the NHL. They've created such a paranoia around hitting that every time a guy attempts a body check it comes under the microscope and gets reviewed. If I wanna watch no contact sports I'll go watch golf or tennis or bowling.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game Day boys and girls... GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

6:30pm start? What?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The comparables so far...

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 2ebacsy

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This exchange went on in the G2 thread. It's topic kind of shifted to G3, so I'm putting all iof it here:

Dash wrote:GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Sutton10

ElliottRules wrote:I am going to try and get a sign made for tomorrow night. Keep an eye out for me.

wprager wrote:
ElliottRules wrote:I am going to try and get a sign made for tomorrow night. Keep an eye out for me.

What section will you be in?

ElliottRules wrote:321 Row A

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Order your t-shirts at dashproductions.ca - L/XL/XXL - sorry, no small or medium available because, frankly, Mt. Sutton just doesn't fit.

P.S. The above is in jest. Or is it?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kelly just one shot off the pace. Next two games he gets to go head to head against Sid and see if he can contain the Kid while padding his own totals a bit.

Regin is just one off the pace and I believe Talbot got 5 of his the "easy" way.

Why are we looking at stats? All we need to know is that the first team to win three of the next five gets to continue playing. We're 3-3 against them on the year, and the next two games are at home. The last time the Penguins were at the SBP the Sens beat them 6-2.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Honestly, I'm quite happy with the way the sens handled themselves in game 1 and 2 but I don't know if we have the firepower to beat the Pens should they keep playing as they did in game 2.

I guess losing 2 of your top 6 forwards will do that Sad

I'm keeping my fingers crossed tho. GO SENS GO !!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 3 Andy_sutton_hit_leopold

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Order your t-shirts at dashproductions.ca - L/XL/XXL - sorry, no small or medium available because, frankly, Mt. Sutton just doesn't fit.

P.S. The above is in jest. Or is it?

Haha nice, thanks for the plug. One way to wake up the crowd tonight, hopefully they won't need to be though, is for Sutton to lay another huge hit on some Penguin who decides to coast across the blue line with his head down again. Let's hope the NHL doesn't panic or get influenced to start calling and punishing every Sutton hit though, unless it is of course a dirty hit.

GO SENS GO!!!! Time to show them what Ottawa hockey is about.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:Honestly, I'm quite happy with the way the sens handled themselves in game 1 and 2 but I don't know if we have the firepower to beat the Pens should they keep playing as they did in game 2.

I guess losing 2 of your top 6 forwards will do that Sad

I'm keeping my fingers crossed tho. GO SENS GO !!!

They won't play like that in our building.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, we get last change now at home so hopefully Clouston can use that to his advantage and get the better matchups... Crosby should be seeing a lot of BigRig/Volchie.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Well, we get last change now at home so hopefully Clouston can use that to his advantage and get the better matchups... Crosby should be seeing a lot of BigRig/Volchie.

We need to expose Jay McKee and his defensive partner tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum