GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB

+5
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
SDH89
Tuk Tuk
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:trading for st-louis would be awesome but costly. you only gettheguy for a year and then if you manage to sign him i will take a marc savard type of contract. are thesens in a position to trade for him? mnot sure.... would you bewilling to part with cowen as part of the deal(that's what it would take)?

Source?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:trading for st-louis would be awesome but costly. you only gettheguy for a year and then if you manage to sign him i will take a marc savard type of contract. are thesens in a position to trade for him? mnot sure.... would you bewilling to part with cowen as part of the deal(that's what it would take)?

Yes, I'll trade Cowen for St.Louis. And I really like Cowen, but I think St.Louis is the dung.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Source?
just my guess, you don't trade a 90+ player withoutexpecting a top top prospect.... o'brian is not gonna cut it.
again, my guess would be they would ask for cowen+ foligno and maybe kelly for st-louis and a 3rd.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

Yes, I'll trade Cowen for St.Louis. And I really like Cowen, but I think St.Louis is the dung.
can we talk contract extension before? i'm not sure but if yes, i'd do it too(espeecially if we coud get under 5 milll cap hit)

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Source?
just my guess, you don't trade a 90+ player withoutexpecting a top top prospect.... o'brian is not gonna cut it.
again, my guess would be they would ask for cowen+ foligno and maybe kelly for st-louis and a 3rd.

Cowen it is then. Nothing against him, but I thought we should have drafted a winger anyway.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:can we talk contract extension before? i'm not sure but if yes, i'd do it too(espeecially if we coud get under 5 milll cap hit)

On July 1st we can talk extension. He's how old now? 35? 3 year extension brings us to 39 years old? So 3 years X 4.5 million?

Sounds like a deal, let's do it. Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB - Page 3 54934

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How many of you know that Marty was a walk on for the Sens when he was first starting out? We cut him mind you ( Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB - Page 3 489887) , but he was in our training camp.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:How many of you know that Marty was a walk on for the Sens when he was first starting out? We cut him mind you ( Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB - Page 3 489887) , but he was in our training camp.

I do. It's not like it's been mentioned in Sens broadcasts as often as Joé Juneau's homemade airplane and rock-drumming interests. Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB - Page 3 542150

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
I do. It's not like it's been mentioned in Sens broadcasts as often as Joé Juneau's homemade airplane and rock-drumming interests. Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB - Page 3 542150

Do you know what Joe Juneau's occupation would have been had he not been a hockey player?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:can we talk contract extension before? i'm not sure but if yes, i'd do it too(espeecially if we coud get under 5 milll cap hit)

On July 1st we can talk extension. He's how old now? 35? 3 year extension brings us to 39 years old? So 3 years X 4.5 million?

Sounds like a deal, let's do it. Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB - Page 3 54934

he's gonna probably ask for something like this 6, 5, 4, 4 that puts him a bit under 5 for 4 years. maybe he's an alfie and can make that contract look likea bargain.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

he's gonna probably ask for something like this 6, 5, 4, 4 that puts him a bit under 5 for 4 years. maybe he's an alfie and can make that contract look likea bargain.

Please, I want him so bad. I can't even tell you how well he would fit here. PLEASE!!!! Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB - Page 3 805406

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Please, I want him so bad. I can't even tell you how well he would fit here. PLEASE!!!! Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB - Page 3 805406

If only he played LW. Oh wait! He does!!! Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB - Page 3 235689 Marty St.Louis hints at possibly leaving TB - Page 3 805406

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Do you know what Joe Juneau's occupation would have been had he not been a hockey player?

Rocket scientist

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Perhaps he could fill some of the void left by Alfie in 2 or 3 years too?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum