GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed

+16
PKC
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
caissie_1
rooneypoo
stempniaksen
M_Christopher
wprager
SDH89
PTFlea
SensHulk
LeCaptain
SensGirl11
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Lehner and Gryba to join Bingo. Wiercioch to join Ottawa.

http://www.silversevensens.com/2010/3/29/1395306/wiercioch-lehner-and-gryba-signed
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Butler+Wiercioch+Lehner+among+Senators+signings/2739561/story.html

OTTAWA— The Ottawa Senators have signed 22-year old University of New Hampshire right wing Bobby Butler to a two-year deal. He’ll join the Senators in Washington and could play a few games before the end of the regular season.

He is one of several signings the Senators will announce today.

The team has also signed Denver Univeristy defenceman Patrick Wiercioch, Swedish goalie and 2009 draft choice Robin Lehner, and Boston University defenceman Eric Gryba.

Wiercioch will join the Senators, while Lehner and Gryba will report to Binghamton.

As well, Spokane Chief defenceman Jared Cowen is expected to join the Senators if his team gets knocked out of the WHL playoffs.

Also, with Anton Vochenkov doubtful for Tuesday’s game in Washington, Brian Lee will be recalled from Binghamton.

2Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

So Bobby B is a RW. Thank goodness. We have way too many centermen.

3Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

He is one of several signings the Senators will announce today.

What does that mean? Are there more than the 4 mentioned? Is Volchenkov signed too?

Sutton?

Cullen?

Ahhhhh! Too much Ahhhhh! I don't think I can contain my excitement!!! Ole!

4Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

2 years for Bobby B too, is it a 1 way or 2 way?

5Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:46 pm

SensGirl11 wrote:So Bobby B is a RW. Thank goodness. We have way too many centermen.

It's called depth and you can never have too much. This team is going to be solid for a looooong, looooong time to come. Build this core of young guys and see what happens.

6Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:46 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:He is one of several signings the Senators will announce today.

What does that mean? Are there more than the 4 mentioned? Is Volchenkov signed too?

Sutton?

Cullen?

The other signings are the ones just listed in the article probably.

7Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:48 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Bryan Murray just went prospect crazy today! This is very very exciting Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed 226479

8Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:50 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

marakh wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:He is one of several signings the Senators will announce today.

Sutton?

Cullen?

The other signings are the ones just listed in the article probably.

I was thinking that too, but who knows. Maybe Murray has more up his sleeve. We shall see.

9Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:52 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

N4L wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:So Bobby B is a RW. Thank goodness. We have way too many centermen.

It's called depth and you can never have too much. This team is going to be solid for a looooong, looooong time to come. Build this core of young guys and see what happens.

I agree, but I also think we need more wingers. Our C's aren't too keen on trying wing. Except for Cullen.

10Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddling exciting times! Ahhhhh!

11Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

12Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hopefully Lehner preps with his new team for a game or two, then gets in there to see what's what.

It also means that Lehner can be a part of the Black Aces, same with Wiercioch. They can't play, but they can watch and be a part of it.

13Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:23 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Does this mean Lehner is ineligible to go back to the Soo next year and he'll be with Bingo come the fall?

14Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:Does this mean Lehner is ineligle to go back to the Soo next year and he'll be with Bingo come the fall?

He can still play for the Soo as far as I know, but this probably means the Sens have plans for him in Bingo.

He did what he could for the Soo though, he took them to a playoff spot. It was positive all around I would say.

15Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Empty Re: Wiercioch, Lehner & Gryba Signed Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

New GDT is up, by the way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum