GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd

+23
stempniaksen
sens4win
Ev
jamvan
Number Twenty Nine
AlfieisGod11
LeCaptain
ddt
Riprock
asq2
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
strachattack
dennycrane
wprager
Flo The Action
Hoags
Hayden
Urkie
PKC
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
PTFlea
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_lcap29%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_lcap29%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_lcap220%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 7 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_lcap211%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_lcap214%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 5 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_lcap211%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_lcap26%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 2 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_lcap220%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 32]

stempniaksen

Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:I think Elliott gets a few more shots a night then Nabokov but fair point.

Nabokov is averaging 31 shots against per game, Elliott is averaging 26.
Somewhat of a suprising stat, but it's telling.

Honestly didnt think Nabokov saw that much rubber. Sharks are usually way down on that list.

stempniaksen wrote:
N4L wrote:I think Elliott gets a few more shots a night then Nabokov but fair point.

Nabokov is averaging 31 shots against per game, Elliott is averaging 26.

Damn stats!

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Looking strictly at the stats, Vokoun is extremely impressive.

He's leading the league in shots against, in save percentage and in shutouts. If Florida had any ability to score they would be one of the top teams in the conference.

In all honesty, if Florida scored Vokoun would somehow screw it up... that guy is great on bad teams and awful on pretty good teams... I dont get Vokoun, maybe there is more to him then I understand.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I think it has more to do with being in a bad siatuation than anything else. He played well when Nashville had those good teams that had Timmonen, Zidlicky, Kariya and Sullivan.

Nashville still has a solid team, they just turn out D men... better than any team in The NHL. Timonen, Zdilicky, Suter, Weber, Hamuis... friggin factory.

Anyways, ya, Im not big on Voukon, his game could go to crap at any time as good as he is at times.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

N4L wrote:Nashville still has a solid team, they just turn out D men... better than any team in The NHL. Timonen, Zdilicky, Suter, Weber, Hamuis... friggin factory.

Anyways, ya, Im not big on Voukon, his game could go to crap at any time as good as he is at times.

Yeah Nashville is the postchild of Defenceman development....not to mention how well they develop goalies too.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Did anyone else hear the interview with Uwe Krupp this morning on the Team 1200?

He apparently said that a little birdie told him Denis Seidenberg was gonna be an Ottawa Senator right after the freeze.

Anyone?

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 24 805406

Didnt hear it, just heard of it. We'll see, hopefully they just gave up O'Brien or something.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Didnt hear it, just heard of it. We'll see, hopefully they just gave up O'Brien or something.

Yeah, that would be just fine with me - with an eye on re-signing Seidenberg I hope.

Seidenberg is a player very similar to A Train as well, could very well be a cheap plan B. Not sure if he plays the right side though.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Seidenberg is a player very similar to A Train as well, could very well be a cheap plan B. Not sure if he plays the right side though.

Here's an odd question: how much cheaper than A-Train would Seidenberg be? How much will Seideberg get?

If A Train leaves Ottawa, probably about 3 mil difference in salary.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:If A Train leaves Ottawa, probably about 3 mil difference in salary.

3 million? Why, what do you think Seidenberg would ask for?

Like 1.5, 2 mil tops. Hell, he signed as a free agent in training camp this year, he would be happy with a 2 or 3 year deal to say the least.

He's not that much below A Train's level in all honesty, but again, I dont know if he can play the right side.

N4L wrote:Like 1.5, 2 mil tops. Hell, he signed as a free agent in training camp this year, he would be happy with a 2 or 3 year deal to say the least.

He's not that much below A Train's level in all honesty, but again, I dont know if he can play the right side.
If he can't then I want to see Phillips with Karlsson if Volchenkov is not here anymore.

Who knows, maybe they go out and get another RH D man like Michalek, haha. I keep saying it but I see him as the absolute best option if A Train moves on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum