GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Lehner Interview

+15
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
CockRoche
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
LethalLehner
ddt
asq2
SensHulk
PTFlea
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

76Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:25 pm

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran

Haha. I am getting a kick out of some of your questions.

77Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

If the opposition is repeatedly crashing the crease, what should the goalie do?

A. Complain to the officials.
B. Take matters into his own hands and give the next "gate-crasher" a poke-check to the junk.
D. Give his own defenseman a kick in the pants for not doing his job.

78Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Good question Smile Don't ask Emery !!!

79Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:59 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:If the opposition is repeatedly crashing the crease, what should the goalie do?

B. Take matters into his own hands and give the next "gate-crasher" a poke-check to the junk.

I choose option C. Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

80Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:If the opposition is repeatedly crashing the crease, what should the goalie do?

Wasn't asking you. Sarcasm

81Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:22 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Wasn't asking you. Sarcasm

Oh yeah well... Razz

- Unknown Author

82Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:07 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I guess this one kind of fell through

83Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:44 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah. That's unfortunate because the first one was good.

84Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:44 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I sent him the questions back in October when I said I was going to, and he has had them since, and all attempts to contact him have gone unanswered. I assume he is just busy. It's too bad because he agreed to do it.

85Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:I sent him the questions back in October when I said I was going to, and he has had them since, and all attempts to contact him have gone unanswered. I assume he is just busy. It's too bad because he agreed to do it.

Agreed. It really is too bad. Now would be a great time to hear from him too.

86Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Now that he's in the show it's different I guess.

87Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Now that he's in the show it's different I guess.

Makes ya wonder doesn't it? He's making a tonne of money compared to his AHL money now so...

88Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Now that he's in the show it's different I guess.

Makes ya wonder doesn't it? He's making a tonne of money compared to his AHL money now so...

Maybe we need our own version of Ask Anton.

Quote from the first one:
Greetings. You may not know, but I have gentlemen’s agreement with Bryan: Next year answer fan’s questions for one year every week. Ottawa fans are best fans and Silver Sevens is best blog, so here I am. I am man of my word. Things are different now but this does not matter. You will ask and I will answer. Jay says to me this is bad idea but I do not care. I am man of my word. Enjoy.

Many of them are quite hilarious.

89Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:19 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any updates on Lehner Interview 2.0?

90Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Nope, I think he's done. He hasn't gotten back to me since he agreed to 2.0, so I take it he's busy or too famous now

91Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Add him on Xbox Live and ask him Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 270956 Bafflingspy61

92Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

yeah I have not or will nto do that. I'm sure he doesn't even remember me lol, and I don't want to be one of thousands that have added him and try to talk to him.

93Robin Lehner Interview - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:25 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Bingo Boys have become pretty quiet on the Twitter front.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum