GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Lehner Interview

+15
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
CockRoche
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
LethalLehner
ddt
asq2
SensHulk
PTFlea
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

91Robin Lehner Interview - Page 7 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Add him on Xbox Live and ask him Robin Lehner Interview - Page 7 270956 Bafflingspy61

92Robin Lehner Interview - Page 7 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

yeah I have not or will nto do that. I'm sure he doesn't even remember me lol, and I don't want to be one of thousands that have added him and try to talk to him.

93Robin Lehner Interview - Page 7 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:25 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Bingo Boys have become pretty quiet on the Twitter front.

94Robin Lehner Interview - Page 7 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:03 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Dash wrote:yeah I have not or will nto do that. I'm sure he doesn't even remember me lol, and I don't want to be one of thousands that have added him and try to talk to him.

Good call.

95Robin Lehner Interview - Page 7 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

2 years later, I get a chance to do another video of Lehner in nets taking shots, not in a game situation like the first time though. Sucks that the second half of the video is on its side because I switched to get a 16:9 perspective, to cover more area.

96Robin Lehner Interview - Page 7 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:45 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

iPhone?

Wink

97Robin Lehner Interview - Page 7 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Galaxy SII!!! Awesome phone.

98Robin Lehner Interview - Page 7 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:38 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Riprock wrote:Galaxy SII!!! Awesome phone.
Ah. My bad. But, I guess all those full touch chocolate bar camera phones should be held horizontal when filming video.

99Robin Lehner Interview - Page 7 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Not sure, cause it is all relative to your viewfinder anyways. And the first part was vertical, the second horizontal. Maybe if I started horizontal it would have turned it out 16:9.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum