GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010

+25
Cronie
Hobiesens
sens4win
Bramlet07
beerandsens
SDH89
The Montagoose
LeCaptain
Devo
Number Twenty Nine
ddt
AlfieisGod11
SensHulk
PKC
Riprock
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
SensGirl11
Hoags
asq2
wprager
PTFlea
benIII24III
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh - Jan 28, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_lcap231%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_lcap223%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_lcap215%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_lcap231%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 28]

beerandsens

Sophomore
Sophomore

A couple of horrible plays by Spezza there

beerandsens wrote:A couple of horrible plays by Spezza there

I blame myself.

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Lazy eye? What does that mean, exactly? Do you mean a physical (medical?) condition where one eye doesn't move? Or something else?

That is what I meant. It just seemed like his left eye was looking one way, and his right eye was looking another. Mildly mind you.

wprager wrote:Lazy eye? What does that mean, exactly? Do you mean a physical (medical?) condition where one eye doesn't move? Or something else?

Yes, it's a condition where the muscles that control eye movement have weakness. I had it when I was a kid (it happens now when I am really tired as well) and from time to time my left eye will just drift off to the corner like I am trying to look to my left. Typically, you have to really be paying attention to notice it, unless it's a strong case.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

N4L wrote:
beerandsens wrote:A couple of horrible plays by Spezza there

I blame myself.

Now it's Campoli's turn

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Elliott's having a good one again, and the Fisher, Kovalev, Foligno line is just dominating the Pens in their zone

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Remember when teams would score that goal in the last few seconds?

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

And Karlsson looks like one of our best players out there

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Bramlet07 wrote:Remember when teams would score that goal in the last few seconds?

Yup. Good to be lucky, lucky to be good

I love Karlsson! The guy is seriously only getting better. Imagine what he will be like when hes a fuk ing adult!

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

How long until we get another too many men penalty again, they really need to work on that. I'm glad it's the third and we dont have to worry about the long bench anymore

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

was there ever another update on Carkner?

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

He's back on the bench and playing

He's playing.

How does Spezza regress so much in a game? It's incredible to watch in all honesty.

Elliott and Karlsson looks absolutely amazing though. Fisher's line is domiante and you are getting some good shifts from that Kelly line.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

McGuire is -- what was that expression -- verbally fellating Karlsson.

Yes, he is good and will be very, very good, very soon.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:McGuire is -- what was that expression -- verbally fellating Karlsson.

Yes, he is good and will be very, very good, very soon.

oh good, I'm not the only who noticed his hum-job on young Erik... lol GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 14 270956

Neil is a beast, hahaha

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

atta-boy Neil!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum