GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Grabovski is out 6 weeks with a broken wrist.
And no one will notice...

Wink

Hayden

Rookie
Rookie

Redden with a team low (defence) 8 mins after 2 periods.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hayden wrote:Redden with a team low (defence) 8 mins after 2 periods.
And the Rags are winning... coincidence?

Hmmmm....

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:

Hmmmm....

I won't soon forgive that Diddler for not waiving his NTC when we could have unloaded his sorry Donkey!!!! General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 20 235689 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 20 805406

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Hmmmm....

I won't soon forgive that Diddler for not waiving his NTC when we could have unloaded his sorry Donkey!!!! General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 20 235689 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 20 805406

Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

B's lost 3-2 to the Rags.

shabbs wrote:B's lost 3-2 to the Rags.
I take it you didn't watch the game and just checked the boxscore because the real story here is Bergeron left the game in the 2nd and didn't return. Could be a broken hand as his hand was struck near his midsection. Who knows though, it was a weird play with few replays.
Maybe Fisher will get the call now as Bergeron was only named mainly because of his faceoff %.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, there goes that "Teams winning the Winter Classic go on a four game winning streak", which is what happened to the last two. The last two also went on to the Cup Final and lose in the year they won the Winter Classic.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bieksa will be gone 2-3 months with a severed tendon.

Is it just me or have skates been sharper the last couple of seasons?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cloverleaf wrote:
I take it you didn't watch the game and just checked the boxscore because the real story here is Bergeron left the game in the 2nd and didn't return. Could be a broken hand as his hand was struck near his midsection. Who knows though, it was a weird play with few replays.
Maybe Fisher will get the call now as Bergeron was only named mainly because of his faceoff %.

Holy cow, I didn't realize that.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Bieksa will be gone 2-3 months with a severed tendon.

Is it just me or have skates been sharper the last couple of seasons?

Holy cow, what the heck is happening?!?!?!?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm not even downstairs, I can hear the LA Kings shredding the Sharks. I think I just heard Simmons score the 5th goal to make it 5-0. Goals...13 seconds apart I think.

cloverleaf wrote:

Well, if he's gone until after the Olympics, we'll certainly see how far down on Yzerman's charts Fisher really is. Either he's next in line, or never had much of a shot.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We don't even know if it's a break or not. If it is, it makes a huge difference where. Grabovski is out 6 weeks but that's a broken wrist. If it's just a small bone in the hand it could heal a lot quicker and it wouldn't keep him off skates for very long.

The more important thing for me was that he's likely out for tonight's game against the Sens.

hemlock wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:

Well, if he's gone until after the Olympics, we'll certainly see how far down on Yzerman's charts Fisher really is. Either he's next in line, or never had much of a shot.
Some don't want to see the answer to that. Its a long list.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

cloverleaf wrote:
We'll find out today some more details. He didn't make the trip to Ottawa. I think his PK skills were the main factor for putting him on the team.

Fisher or Staal could get the nod if he can't go.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
We'll find out today some more details. He didn't make the trip to Ottawa. I think his PK skills were the main factor for putting him on the team.

Fisher or Staal could get the nod if he can't go.

There will be more injuries. I think Fisher still has a shot at being on this team. I also don't think it'll take half the team going down to injury in order for that to happen as some might have you believe.

- Unknown Author

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:There will be more injuries. I think Fisher still has a shot at being on this team. I also don't think it'll take half the team going down to injury in order for that to happen as some might have you believe.

Maybe I read too much into Yzerman's comments to the media but I don't think Fish was ever seriously considered for the team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum