GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 67]

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Did anyone notice that Bieksa got cut on the leg just hours after Schneider was waived? He was cut near the ankle (last year it was his calf) and will be out for a while.

That sucks...that leaves Vancouver with, what, 136 more defensemen to suit up?

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Bieksa's got some seriously bad luck with skate blade incidents. Where's Cut Shield when you need him?!

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

I'm sick of Sweet Caroline General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 19 555492

PKC wrote:
wprager wrote:Did anyone notice that Bieksa got cut on the leg just hours after Schneider was waived? He was cut near the ankle (last year it was his calf) and will be out for a while.

That sucks...that leaves Vancouver with, what, 136 more defensemen to suit up?

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 19 62136 +1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sharks win 8th straight. Heatbag and Marleau score again (insurance goals).

Penguins lose their 4th straight and Gonchar is day-to-day with a bruised foot. Paramedics were called to the Pens' coaches' room after the game but Bylsma and a team spokesperson would not say why.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Marleau has 27 goals! WOW!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Grabovski is out 6 weeks with a broken wrist.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ouch. Haven't heard his name recently though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Ouch. Haven't heard his name recently though.

What? You mean you missed all the talk when he was named to Team Ukraine? There go their chances.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

What? You mean you missed all the talk when he was named to Team Ukraine? There go their chances.

Ukraine? Im guessing you were sarcastic lol!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

caissie_1 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Ukraine? Im guessing you were sarcastic lol!!!

I was about to say that here comes Kovalev's chance to draw back on the Russian roster, but then I realized he was Ukrainian. It used to be so simple back in the old days when they were all CCCP.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

It's Belarus... he may be from Ukraine but he plays for Belarus, with his good pal's the Kostitsyn's (that last part was sarcasm).

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

It's better than Ponikarovsky and Antropov who play for Kazakhastan or something ridiculous like that.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

There are quite a bit of players in the NHL who play for or are from smaller countries. They are minorities in the NHL.

You've got your couple of Belorussians in Grabhovski and the Kostitsyn's, Kopitar from Slovenia, Antropov from Kazakhstan, Regin and a few others from Denmark... technically Deveaux is from the Bahamas.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:There are quite a bit of players in the NHL who play for or are from smaller countries. They are minorities in the NHL.

You've got your couple of Belorussians in Grabhovski and the Kostitsyn's, Kopitar from Slovenia, Antropov from Kazakhstan, Regin and a few others from Denmark... technically Deveaux is from the Bahamas.

I thought Kopitar was from Transylvania. Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Grabovski is out 6 weeks with a broken wrist.
And no one will notice...

Wink

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Redden with a team low (defence) 8 mins after 2 periods.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hayden wrote:Redden with a team low (defence) 8 mins after 2 periods.
And the Rags are winning... coincidence?

Hmmmm....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum