GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 67]

TheAvatar wrote:Is that who that guy was? I gotta find the "funny" article about Redden

Yeah, Larry Brooks is the nemesis of Tortorella. There's a classic youtube clip of a post game scrum when Torts was coaching Tampa. They've clashed before...

[

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Wow, Lundqvist got pulled -- who the heck is M. Zaba?

Zaba-daba-doo! Ahhhhh!

Devils came back from 0-2 and won; Bruins only got as far as 9th, but tied in points with the Isles.

Lou's backup flavour of the year apparently.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:

Devils came back from 0-2 and won; Bruins only got as far as 9th, but tied in points with the Isles.

Lou's backup flavour of the year apparently.

Sather you mean?

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

Sorry for changing the topic....can anyone recommend a good file sharing service? (ie other than Limewire?)

here's a random tidbit: The Hurricanes would have to go the equivalent of 27-5-0 or better to hit 91 points and likely make the playoffs. That hasn't stopped them from putting a beatdown on the Bruins---I'd say they shake off the losing streak soon...it can't get much worse than this, can it?

The Laffs, with 29 games remaining, would have to go something like 24-5 to hit 92 points. Man does that Kessel trade look worse by the day or what?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Flames are horrendous. They can't score, they can't do anything. They're lucky to still be in a spot, does Sutter have the stones to make the BIG move needed?

We'll see... Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gohan wrote:here's a random tidbit: The Hurricanes would have to go the equivalent of 27-5-0 or better to hit 91 points and likely make the playoffs. That hasn't stopped them from putting a beatdown on the Bruins---I'd say they shake off the losing streak soon...it can't get much worse than this, can it?

The Laffs, with 29 games remaining, would have to go something like 24-5 to hit 92 points. Man does that Kessel trade look worse by the day or what?

Diddle, does it ever. The Bs get Fowler or Hall? No thanks. Thumbs Down

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Sens4thecup wrote:Sorry for changing the topic....can anyone recommend a good file sharing service? (ie other than Limewire?)

I only use bittorrent. Limewire and other stuff have too many fake files.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Gohan wrote:here's a random tidbit: The Hurricanes would have to go the equivalent of 27-5-0 or better to hit 91 points and likely make the playoffs. That hasn't stopped them from putting a beatdown on the Bruins---I'd say they shake off the losing streak soon...it can't get much worse than this, can it?

Diddle, does it ever. The Bs get Fowler or Hall? No thanks. Thumbs Down

I don't think there's any doubt anymore that they will get one of the big 3. And if the trend continues, they might get Gormley as well. Fack.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

From TSN:

The Flames have lost six in a row and are winless in their last seven
Can somebody explain to me WTF is that supposed to mean? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 43 Icon_scratch

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:From TSN:

Can somebody explain to me WTF is that supposed to mean? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 43 Icon_scratch

They have lost 6 in a row in regulation, and a 7th game in OT/SO (where they gained a point). Subtle distinction.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:
marakh wrote:From TSN:

They have lost 6 in a row in regulation, and a 7th game in OT/SO (where they gained a point). Subtle distinction.

Because there are no ties though, wouldn't that just mean they lost their last 7? I makes no sense to say lost 6, but winless in last 7 unless they tied (which they didn't)

tsn should really be saying "lost six in a row and pointless in their last seven" shouldn't they?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:tsn should really be saying "lost six in a row and pointless in their last seven" shouldn't they?

More like, lost 7 in a row, and pointless in their last 6.

marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:tsn should really be saying "lost six in a row and pointless in their last seven" shouldn't they?

More like, lost 7 in a row, and pointless in their last 6.

Umm, yeah that's what I meant. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 43 489887

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Now would be the time for a Phaneuf/Spezza trade, but I'm not 100% on that at all.

Phaneuf has a lot of intanglibles Spezza will never have and is very raw defensivly. I would take Phaneuf 100 times over Spezza at this point but I am not all that hot on Phanuef. A lot more potential then Spezza though plus a winners mentality, he's just been given too much too young, a lot like Spezza was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum