GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
marakh wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:The Devils mailed that game in. They need to wake up, they're not a great team and they can't afford taking nights off like that.

As soon as Clarkson and Elias ocme back they're probably go on a run.

It wasn't even that, they looked terrible. Floating around, not covering up for Denis. It appears to be Marty or bust for them.

It's in their contracts. They're all there to essentially make Fraudeur look good.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
marakh wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:The Devils mailed that game in. They need to wake up, they're not a great team and they can't afford taking nights off like that.

As soon as Clarkson and Elias ocme back they're probably go on a run.

It wasn't even that, they looked terrible. Floating around, not covering up for Denis. It appears to be Marty or bust for them.

It's in their contracts. They're all there to essentially make Fraudeur look good.

I guess that clause got added after Clemmenson left? Thinking

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Where's Bob McKenzie to tell everyone that he doesn't think teammates should stick up for each other after clean hits. What a fool.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

It might be early to start talking about it, but the league record for consecutive wins is 17 - Washington is at 11 with their next six games against NYR, ATL, PIT, MON, OTT, STL

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The streak ends at 15 against Ottawa, while the Sens continue and break the record.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:The streak ends at 15 against Ottawa, while the Sens continue and break the record.

That really sucks for Washington. Not so much for us, though. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 55 226479

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
marakh wrote:The streak ends at 15 against Ottawa, while the Sens continue and break the record.

That really sucks for Washington. Not so much for us, though. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 55 226479

Kermit

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Our schedule is pretty tough until we face Washington. Two division leaders with superstar goalies on back to back nights.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How did the Ducks get their 2nd first round pick in 2003? They drafted Getzlaf, then they drafted Perry. Does anyone know? It must be Paul Kariya, but I can't find that info.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://nhltradeshistory.blogspot.com/

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 55 805406

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I still can't find it. Help!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I still can't find it. Help!

Maybe this?

Anaheim traded Teemu Selanne to San Jose for Jeff Friesen, Steve Shields, and a cond. pick in 2003

Nevermind. That was a 2nd rounder.

Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

it came from dallas on a draft day deal. dallas traded its first-round selection (28th overall) to anaheim for the 36th (second round - previously acquired from San Jose) and 54th (second round) picks in the 2003 nhl entry draft. hope this helps

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Maybe this?

Anaheim traded Teemu Selanne to San Jose for Jeff Friesen, Steve Shields, and a cond. pick in 2003

nope. look above

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cloverleaf wrote:

it came from dallas on a draft day deal. dallas traded its first-round selection (28th overall) to anaheim for the 36th (second round - previously acquired from San Jose) and 54th (second round) picks in the 2003 nhl entry draft. hope this helps

Diddle, finally. Thanks, that was driving me crazy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.downgoesbrown.com/2010/02/hacked-gary-bettmans-gmail-account.html

Hahaha.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.downgoesbrown.com/2010/02/hacked-gary-bettmans-gmail-account.html

Hahaha.

Nice to see he stays in touch with the Count.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cowen signed to ELC.

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=516086

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum