GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 67]

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran

I smell a tone of accusation from TSN on this comment lool

It's been a bad week for Senators opponents in Ottawa.
The Buffalo Sabres were beaten 2-0 on Wednesday night when seven
players reportedly suffered food poisoning after eating at an Ottawa
steakhouse a night earlier.

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Sens19 wrote:I smell a tone of accusation from TSN on this comment lool

It's been a bad week for Senators opponents in Ottawa.
The Buffalo Sabres were beaten 2-0 on Wednesday night when seven
players reportedly suffered food poisoning after eating at an Ottawa
steakhouse a night earlier.

Take a chinese next time.

Markov with 2 goals for the Habs in his first game back. They've missed him badly.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:Markov with 2 goals for the Habs in his first game back. They've missed him badly.

Had a decent chance at a hattrick, too. He's a great player.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:Markov with 2 goals for the Habs in his first game back. They've missed him badly.

Nice return to action.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Monster is also back, and is about to get a ...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

... shutout.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=303092

Defenceman Jacob Muzzin, an overage player for the OHL's Sault Greyhounds, is expected to officially sign with the LA Kings as of Jan 1.

Add another defenceman to their roster (even if it is Manchester). One has to think something might be brewing? Apparently he was being sought after by many teams. Perhaps Tuk can give us some info?

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Amazing defensemen. has really matured. great leadership, not afraid to rough it up, has the size, the strength, speed, mobility, vision, he's the complete package. He's just dominating out there.

He's a very poor man's pronger, without the mean streak, or maybe Timmonen with more size, its hard to give a comparison.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That sounds like a good signing for LA. Definitely a team loaded with young players with a lot of potential. There was a rumor (HB) that LA might be in on the Kovalchuk interest, and they definitely have a cupboard full of prospects to get a deal done. They could do something like:
2010 1st, Frolov, Voinov/Loktionov

Canucks got screwed last night by a poor ref decision. Waived off a goal and would not review it despite it proving him wrong. Cost them the game for sure.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:That sounds like a good signing for LA. Definitely a team loaded with young players with a lot of potential. There was a rumor (HB) that LA might be in on the Kovalchuk interest, and they definitely have a cupboard full of prospects to get a deal done. They could do something like:

Canucks got screwed last night by a poor ref decision. Waived off a goal and would not review it despite it proving him wrong. Cost them the game for sure.

That's surprising that they refused to review the goal. Don't the guys in Toronto look at these things as well and call them if they feel it's a goal?

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You would think so. I believe it went off of Burrows skate (which I don't think was even a kicking motion) then redirected off of a Blues players foot. Ref waived it off immediately and the Canucks tried to get him to review it but no luck apparently.

Ref's need to get over themselves - the technology is there, use it. I wouldn't be embarrassed to use replay if it meant making the right decision.

NHL should impose a rule, that all plays are reviewed or something, or at least if a ref decides not to review a play, and is wrong, he should be fined/suspended.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:You would think so. I believe it went off of Burrows skate (which I don't think was even a kicking motion) then redirected off of a Blues players foot. Ref waived it off immediately and the Canucks tried to get him to review it but no luck apparently.

Ref's need to get over themselves - the technology is there, use it. I wouldn't be embarrassed to use replay if it meant making the right decision.

NHL should impose a rule, that all plays are reviewed or something, or at least if a ref decides not to review a play, and is wrong, he should be fined/suspended.

A scoring play should definitely be reviewed if the opposing team asks for it IMO.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Dash wrote:That sounds like a good signing for LA. Definitely a team loaded with young players with a lot of potential. There was a rumor (HB) that LA might be in on the Kovalchuk interest, and they definitely have a cupboard full of prospects to get a deal done. They could do something like:

That's surprising that they refused to review the goal. Don't the guys in Toronto look at these things as well and call them if they feel it's a goal?

You're a Sens fan...nothing should be surprising when it comes to reffing decisions.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gohan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

You're a Sens fan...nothing should be surprising when it comes to reffing decisions.

So true. Laughing3 Peter Schaefer Surre Sad

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is Carey Price injured?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No, Halak got a shutout last game... ride the hot goalie even if he's asked for a trade...

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum