GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 67]

shabbs wrote:
Kovalfie wrote:
shabbs wrote:Wow... if Price is going to wander out there by the boards... you gotta be ready for that.

Nice to see the Blues beat the Habs... to bad it was in OT.

Is it just me or do the Habs seem to always snake a point in OT?
Well, they've had 5 OT losses... so not huge, but I think a lot of their wins have come in OT or SO.
The habs do have the most wins after 60 minutes with 11. They haven't played past regulation the most though. That honor goes to the isles with 18 of their 50 games going to extra time. Isles, boston, dallas and then the habs have played the most in extra time. Vancouver has played the least with only 6 of 49 going longer

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Habs wihtout the goaltending is arguably Taylor Hall territory.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Habs wihtout the goaltending is arguably Taylor Hall territory.

They're a 5 or 6 game losing streak away for making a run at Hall.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Hockey News names Meszaros the most disappointing Bolt player. No link as of yet.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:The Hockey News names Meszaros the most disappointing Bolt player. No link as of yet.
No surprise there.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Lightning-related question: why the **** is Martin St. Louis not an Olympian?

This guy is 9th in the league in scoring with 55 points, he's mentored Stamkos, he's one of the most gentlemanly players in the game, he's a former Pearson and Art Ross-winner, and he's got a Cup to his name.

Tonight, he scores the game-tying goal to send it to overtime after the Leafs had taken the lead, then he plays defence in OT and shuts down Kessel in a one-on-one match-up, and then scores the OT winner.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 39 853450

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Lightning-related question: why the **** is Martin St. Louis not an Olympian?

This guy is 9th in the league in scoring with 55 points, he's mentored Stamkos, he's one of the most gentlemanly players in the game, he's a former Pearson and Art Ross-winner, and he's got a Cup to his name.

Tonight, he scores the game-tying goal to send it to overtime after the Leafs had taken the lead, then he plays defence in OT and shuts down Kessel in a one-on-one match-up, and then scores the OT winner.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 39 853450

You tell me. It's not often I give a Dung about which players make it - or don't make it - to Team Canada, but to me, this one was inexcusable. CLEARLY Martin St.Louis deserves to be on this team. Such a major injustice. And don't give me the BS about being on reserve, he should be on that team.

Anyway, what can you say? Dumb move IMO, but I'm not Stevie Y and co.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:Lightning-related question: why the **** is Martin St. Louis not an Olympian?

A shame, but whatever...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Duncan Keith... This guy's the best defenseman in the league right now.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Anybody saw Tortorella's post game? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 39 270956

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 39 62136

SpezDispenser wrote:

You tell me. It's not often I give a Dung about which players make it - or don't make it - to Team Canada, but to me, this one was inexcusable. CLEARLY Martin St.Louis deserves to be on this team. Such a major injustice. And don't give me the BS about being on reserve, he should be on that team.

Anyway, what can you say? Dumb move IMO, but I'm not Stevie Y and co.

but who do you sit instead?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Bergeron...Bergeron.... and Bergeron?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Devils Waive RW Ikka Pikkarainen

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:but who do you sit instead?

Bergeron, Morrow, Toews, Perry, Staal....

Hell, he's playing considerably better than Iginla. And he's got the same number of points, in two fewer games, as Heatbag.

It's bull**** that he's not on the team.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

If we were to acquire Marty Turco, how would you all feel?

Leclaire would be going the other way of course.

Thoughts?

SensGirl11 wrote:If we were to acquire Marty Turco, how would you all feel?

Leclaire would be going the other way of course.

Thoughts?
Sick to my stomach. Leclaire sucks right now but has lots of upside. Turco sucks right now and will get worse.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Not interested. I don't know if he's even better than Leclaire. Certainly Leclaire's youth is more of an upside, and our backups are better than him at this point. Turco is going down fast with age.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum