GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is Carey Price injured?

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No, Halak got a shutout last game... ride the hot goalie even if he's asked for a trade...

Wink

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Is Carey Price injured?

Just phoned Jacques. Told him I needed 5 more points in my pool.

Is anyone else watching Chicago's powerplay go to work? Thats the way a PP is supposed to look!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Gohan wrote:Is anyone else watching Chicago's powerplay go to work? Thats the way a PP is supposed to look!

Yeah I was thinking about this. I watched ATL's PP last night. It looks a lot like ours, a lot of passing and not many skating. So why is it 3rd in the league? they don't keep the puck for more than 1 sec.

...and they have Kovalchuk sniping.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Great new service from Rogers for hockey fans!!!!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Plekanec is becoming a superstar... Mhh I like it (no, it's not pool-related). He's gonna command 5 million. Him and Price to resign at the end of the season.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cowen made the highlights this morning for all the wrong reasons... coughed up the puck in front of the net and it ended up in the back of the net. Luckily Canada held on to win 3-2.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Cowen made the highlights this morning for all the wrong reasons... coughed up the puck in front of the net and it ended up in the back of the net. Luckily Canada held on to win 3-2.

Everything I've read and seen (including here) says he's not ready yet. Could be that he's not 100% after his injury -- he'll have to work hard in the off-season.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, we'll get a nice look at him during this tourney. This was simply a brain fart, certainly nothing to suggest he's not "100%".

marakh wrote:Plekanec is becoming a superstar... Mhh I like it (no, it's not pool-related). He's gonna command 5 million. Him and Price to resign at the end of the season.

cap-era General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 12 489887

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Cowen made the highlights this morning for all the wrong reasons... coughed up the puck in front of the net and it ended up in the back of the net. Luckily Canada held on to win 3-2.

Everything I've read and seen (including here) says he's not ready yet. Could be that he's not 100% after his injury -- he'll have to work hard in the off-season.
He's been back for 3 months now...I don't think the injury should be effecting him.

Did anyone else think it was stupid that the TSN quiz "impact player of the decade" included two players that have only been in the league for 4 years?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Gohan wrote:
wprager wrote:

He's been back for 3 months now...I don't think the injury should be effecting him.

It is, he said it on the radion that he is not 100% yet.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not really injury related, at least not yet, but Carrie "Soon to be Fisher" was quoted as saying: “Two kids is good; three is fine. Four? Somebody’s getting something done, because we ain’t having five!”

So if she has quads, don't expect Mike to do much skating for a week or two.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Not really injury related, at least not yet, but Carrie "Soon to be Fisher" was quoted as saying: “Two kids is good; three is fine. Four? Somebody’s getting something done, because we ain’t having five!”

So if she has quads, don't expect Mike to do much skating for a week or two.

Nonsense, if he goes to Dr. Weiss, he'll be back after maybe a gaem or two. Snippee snippee General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 12 270956

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum