GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Really interesting interview with Filatov

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

The Montagoose

Prospect
Prospect

hemlock wrote:
Sens19 wrote:I don't see this kid going back to the Blue Jackets at all

Perhaps when Hitch is gone. My bet is Filatov lasts longer in the organization than Hitch does. He's got a very talented team which is barely treading water. Top PP in the league, but the PK is well below average sitting 23rd. Goals against is also 29th. Hitch isn't doing anything special there, let's be honest.

They are really under the gun to improve considering they made the playoffs last year and the other young teams that have made strides in the West.

Still, if it's possible to acquire Filatov, I'd certainly consider it.

Sounds like Kelly could really help their PK. HMMM wonder if a Kelly and Lee for Filatov and a pick would do

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:

Perhaps when Hitch is gone. My bet is Filatov lasts longer in the organization than Hitch does. He's got a very talented team which is barely treading water. Top PP in the league, but the PK is well below average sitting 23rd. Goals against is also 29th. Hitch isn't doing anything special there, let's be honest.

They are really under the gun to improve considering they made the playoffs last year and the other young teams that have made strides in the West.

I had an image of VOlchenkov for Filatov at the trade deadline going through my mind when I read this.

The Montagoose wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Sounds like Kelly could really help their PK. HMMM wonder if a Kelly and Lee for Filatov and a pick would do

I wouldn't even need the pick. I want Lee around about as much as I want to contract Herpes. He's at a position we already have too many bodies at.

I like Kelly as a player, but Filatov is going to be special.

marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:

I had an image of VOlchenkov for Filatov at the trade deadline going through my mind when I read this.

Yikes. That's a tough one. I'd have to look at it seriously if contract negos aren't going well.

hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Yikes. That's a tough one. I'd have to look at it seriously if contract negos aren't going well.

OTT could always re-sign him as a UFA...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum