GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+24
SensHulk
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Flo The Action
Riprock
Sens19
asq2
caissie_1
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
PTFlea
SensGirl11
KidKarlsson
TeamRenzo
Devo
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
SDH89
jamvan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
shabbs
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 29]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

Overtime

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:
Gohan wrote:wow...can we get rid of Campoli? He's supposed to be a puck-mover but he makes the worst decisions with the puck of any player on the team. Definite waste of a 1st...

He wont be back, pretty sure of that!

Can we get rid of him now?? GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 15 159628

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:Maybe for Sopel and a pick.

I don't know much about Sopel but hell can he be worse?

OMG no, Ill take Sopel every day of the friggin week over Campoli.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 15 805406

Fisher is just awesome. Our TRUE number 1 center.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

FISHER!!!!!!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

woW i was listening to the radio at school and it was 3-1, I arrive at home and it's OT just to see Fisher score

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

whohoho oh yeah!!!

N4L wrote:OMG no, Ill take Sopel every day of the friggin week over Campoli.

He's definitely not worse than Campoli, but he definitely doesn't answer the problem with the Sens lineup. We need a competent puck-mover who can handle his own end and supply a little offense---Another Kuba, kind of, would be fine, but a player with more of an offensive slant would be better

Gohan wrote:

He's definitely not worse than Campoli, but he definitely doesn't answer the problem with the Sens lineup. We need a competent puck-mover who can handle his own end and supply a little offense---Another Kuba, kind of, would be fine, but a player with more of an offensive slant would be better

Sopel would improve the blueline though, I dont mind him as a player at all. Get a 1st rounder back with that from Chicago and you are pretty much set.

Sopel is paid what he's worth IMO.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Gohan wrote:

Oh I wasnt referring to solving our big issue on D just referring to solving our Campoli issue on D GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 15 Icon_wink

I love when we come from behind and win it (told you Fisher was our best player tonight)!!! 3rd place here we come!!!! GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 15 226479

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hole mole! GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 15 593227

mike fisher is earning his millions this year! this is one of the best wins for me this year. coming back from a 2 goal deficite to win the game against the best team in the east is got to be a huge confidence boost for this team!
hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

Flo The Action wrote:hole mole! GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 15 593227

mike fisher is earning his millions this year! this is one of the best wins for me this year. coming back from a 2 goal deficite to win the game against the best team in the east is got to be a huge confidence boost for this team!
hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

Huge win.

Some of the unnoitced but important things.
Picard and Carkner, really good tonight!
Elliott, very, very solid. (as if he's the backup here).
Shannon played his best game of the year by a mile.
Phillips making a HUGE play taking AO off the puck in the OT.
Kuba only has 7 points in his last 2.
Michalek got in a lot of dirty area's and really was the reason they tied it up IMO.

We'll leave the negative alone but there is one guy really note worthy who is not carrying his weight at all. 2 points in his last 8... unacceptable.

Last edited by N4L on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Leclaire may now have a broken jaw????

N4L wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:hole mole! GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 15 593227

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

Huge win.

Some of the unnoitced but important things.
Picard and Carkner, really good tonight!
Elliott, very, very solid. (as if he's the backup here).
Shannon played his best game of the year by a mile.
Phillips making a HUGE play taking AO off the puck in the OT.
Kuba only has 7 points in his last 2.
Michalek got in a lot of dirty area's and really was the reason they tied it up IMO.

We'll leave the negative alone but there is one guy really note worthy who is not carrying his weight at all. 2 points in his last 8... unacceptable.
two more positives:
Chris Neil's play, all night, culminating in the goal that would get us rolling.
CC doing whats right and keeping Cheechoo off the ice for the final 8 minutes.

Cheechoo is not having an easy time right now. CC has to do what he has to do. I love his effort and heart, but he just cant do it anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum