GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts

+24
SensHulk
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Flo The Action
Riprock
Sens19
asq2
caissie_1
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
PTFlea
SensGirl11
KidKarlsson
TeamRenzo
Devo
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
SDH89
jamvan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
shabbs
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 29]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:Shannon is going to score, you just see it coming.

he would deserve it after how well he has played tonight looks like the player he was last year

Good call saying checkers, there is no way Spezza can play chess.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

sens on the pk

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

huge save by elliot

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Gohan wrote:
Sens19 wrote:
Gohan wrote:
N4L wrote:
Gohan wrote:omfg nothing pisses me off more than when the team has possession looking to re-enter the zone (or any similar situation) and a player coasts out of the zone. Diddle Spezza. wtf.

No clue what he's trying to do out there.

At least I'm not the only one who sees it.

Dude when I think Spezza needs to benched for the rest of the game you know there's def something seriously and annoyingly wrong. GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 14 555492
Whhoo tie game

Admit it though: You were the one giving minuses to me an N4L, right?

No I swear it wasn't. I like Spezza but I like the team even more and every word he said tonight about Spezz was 100% true. Plus, even if I didnt agree I wouldnt give him a minus lol

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

big kill

WTF? That whistle was ridiculously quick.

Sens19 wrote:
Gohan wrote:
Sens19 wrote:
Gohan wrote:
N4L wrote:
Gohan wrote:omfg nothing pisses me off more than when the team has possession looking to re-enter the zone (or any similar situation) and a player coasts out of the zone. Diddle Spezza. wtf.

Dude when I think Spezza needs to benched for the rest of the game you know there's def something seriously and annoyingly wrong. GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 14 555492
Whhoo tie game

No I swear it wasn't. I like Spezza but I like the team even more and every word he said tonight about Spezz was 100% true. Plus, even if I didnt agree I wouldnt give him a minus lol

Your name and avatar belie your words GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 14 Icon_razz

N4L wrote:Good call saying checkers, there is no way Spezza can play chess.

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 14 62136 that actually went into my thinking

I knwo it did. No one plays checkers.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Sens back to the pp with a chance to take the lead

wow...can we get rid of Campoli? He's supposed to be a puck-mover but he makes the worst decisions with the puck of any player on the team. Definite waste of a 1st...

Gohan wrote:wow...can we get rid of Campoli? He's supposed to be a puck-mover but he makes the worst decisions with the puck of any player on the team. Definite waste of a 1st...

He wont be back, pretty sure of that!

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Gohan wrote:
Sens19 wrote:
Gohan wrote:
Sens19 wrote:
Gohan wrote:
N4L wrote:

Whhoo tie game

Your name and avatar belie your words GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 14 Icon_razz

GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 14 270956 hey just cause I like a player doesn't mean I cant take some criticizing or that I think he's flawless

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Overtime

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:
Gohan wrote:wow...can we get rid of Campoli? He's supposed to be a puck-mover but he makes the worst decisions with the puck of any player on the team. Definite waste of a 1st...

He wont be back, pretty sure of that!

Can we get rid of him now?? GAME DAY: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mon. Nov. 23rd, 2009 PLUS post game thoughts - Page 14 159628

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum