GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week

+3
PTFlea
asq2
SensGirl11
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:24 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Because they're wasting their time trying to get him to fit in with players that don't match anyway. Besides, In the 3 seconds Kovalev played with Regin, Kovalev scored.

So what do you want to do? Have lines of:

Cheechoo - Regin - Kovalev

and

Foligno - Fisher - Neil

I would say KABLAM to that. Or Kelly or Winchester instead of Neil. Whatever.

Another problem is that you just forced our second most productive forward into a line 3 role.

No I didn't. My original point was that having Fisher anywhere other than at Center, on the second line is out of the question. So who is on the 3rd line?

32Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:40 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
No I didn't. My original point was that having Fisher anywhere other than at Center, on the second line is out of the question. So who is on the 3rd line?

Holy Dung, that's it. Fisher to the RW with Spezza and Michalek. Regin centering Kovalev and _________.

Let's do it.

33Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:05 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Fisher's points are mostly on the PP, so 2nd or 3rd line he would produce enough IMO. Especially on a line that has proven chemistry.

34Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:14 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Holy Dung, that's it. Fisher to the RW with Spezza and Michalek. Regin centering Kovalev and _________.

Let's do it.

I've been saying that for a while now. Our first line should be Fisher-Spezza-Alfredsson
Follow that with Michalek-Regin-Kovalev and we're looking pretty awesome up front. Fisher is a true 1st line winger, while Michalek Imo isn't quite there yet. He's a nice 60 point 2nd liner, but not much more (in terms of point production---obviously he's much more than just a point producer...)

35Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:19 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Gohan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Let's do it.

I've been saying that for a while now. Our first line should be Fisher-Spezza-Alfredsson
Follow that with Michalek-Regin-Kovalev and we're looking pretty awesome up front. Fisher is a true 1st line winger, while Michalek Imo isn't quite there yet. He's a nice 60 point 2nd liner, but not much more (in terms of point production---obviously he's much more than just a point producer...)

Hmmmm...very interesting. You have a good point here. For some reason though, every coach we have had has been adamant to keep him as a 2nd line center. I've always wanted him on the wing as well. He scores more on the wing and he's so speedy that he should be on the wing. He's built to be a winger. CLOUSTON!! DO YOU HEAR???!! That second line is very sexy as well.

36Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:23 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Line of Alfie, Fisher and Kovalev was quite nice actually. Lets go back to that with Michalek, Spezza and Foligno or Cheechoo.

- Unknown Author

37Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:03 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:Hmmmm...very interesting. You have a good point here. For some reason though, every coach we have had has been adamant to keep him as a 2nd line center. I've always wanted him on the wing as well. He scores more on the wing and he's so speedy that he should be on the wing. He's built to be a winger. CLOUSTON!! DO YOU HEAR???!! That second line is very sexy as well.

Obviously, Fisher doesn't want to play on the wing. He doesn't want to battle in front of the net either. He wants to fly into the zone with the puck and let it rip or play easy minutes on the power play. End.

38Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:15 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Line of Alfie, Fisher and Kovalev was quite nice actually. Lets go back to that with Michalek, Spezza and Foligno or Cheechoo.

I don't even know what to do anymore. It's true that our D is the main problem here, not our fowards.

39Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens' Lineup Talk going into this week Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:28 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was saying at the beginning of the season that our D wasn't all that much improved over last season and no one wanted to listen.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum