GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which team will make the first (big) trade?

+3
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:I would put Kovalev with Regin, someone who actually can find an open spot to receive his amazing passes.

Sorry, yeah, I meant that as implied.

Michalek - Regin - Kovalev
Foligno - Fisher - Alfiredsson
Cheechoo - Shannon/Winchester - Neil
Ruutu - Kelly - Donovan/Winchester

That looks pretty damn nice. Why aren't we trying that may I be so bald as to ask?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
N4L wrote:Carolina, that ship is going down hill. With Staal out there is no way that team makes the playoffs.

What? Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 Icon_scratch That Ship is sunk perhaps? Or it's all down hill from here maybe? Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 Icon_razz

N4L is turning into Yogi Berra.
Never will beat "Diabeeties". Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 62136

That still makes me smile, what can I say. I am a child...

Bwahahahahaha. I forgot about that brand of cereal. Laughing3

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:Ya... that was a very poory put together thought.

Is that some new Indian dish? Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 62136

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sorry N4L. I didn't mean to start the pile on.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pile on? It was just a couple of posts. I doubt he even read them. He obviously doesn't even read half of his own posts.
Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 95132

Hahaha, oh frig... way to go Cap, my spelling and grammar are front and center again. So glad Spezza is hurt right now.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Right on cue Jim Rutherford! Thanks!

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/hurricanes/story/6333445/

"I had hoped to wait until the end of November to really see if the team could come together," Rutherford told The Insiders. "Here we go again, with the injury to our best player. So, I'm starting to talk to other teams a lot more now. And, I'm embarrassed to say that this early in the season."

This is absolutely no surprise. In fact it would be shocking if he didnt come out and say that.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:This is absolutely no surprise. In fact it would be shocking if he didnt come out and say that.

Meh, he doesn't need to come out and say anything really, just get to the dealing. Ahhhhh!

Cole needs to go so badly. Rutherford is so lucky he paid him what he did, maybe someone will take him and both parties can move on. I've been shocked at how crappy Cole has been post-injury.

Corvo's a nice piece to dangle though. They should be better than they are. One of life's little mysteries there. Rod the Bod is hanging onto an NHL career by a thread.

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:This is absolutely no surprise. In fact it would be shocking if he didnt come out and say that.

Meh, he doesn't need to come out and say anything really, just get to the dealing. Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 805406

Cole needs to go so badly. Rutherford is so lucky he paid him what he did, maybe someone will take him and both parties can move on. I've been shocked at how crappy Cole has been post-injury.

Corvo's a nice piece to dangle though. They should be better than they are. One of life's little mysteries there. Rod the Bod is hanging onto an NHL career by a thread.

Unfortunately, Cole seems to have his best success in Raleigh, and I don't think that's a secret. This early in the season may be too early to get someone to take him on. Unless Burke calls offering a couple firsts that is. Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 62136

EDIT: Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 441415 CORVO Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 233319

Last edited by hemlock on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 Funnily enough, it might just be Corvo who nets the Canes someone cool up front.

SpezDispenser wrote:Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 270956 Funnily enough, it might just be Corvo who nets the Canes someone cool up front.

I don't see how they can trade him after losing Babchuk and Pitkanen coming off knee surgery. Unless they've got someone they can promote from within.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 270956 Funnily enough, it might just be Corvo who nets the Canes someone cool up front.

I don't see how they can trade him after losing Babchuk and Pitkanen coming off knee surgery. Unless they've got someone they can promote from within.

Not really. They're stuffed to the gills with forwards (Sutter, Boychuk, Bowman, Paradis, Terry, etc.) but their best d-prospect is Jamie McBain.

If they stink it up the whole year (which I don't think will be the case), it may be wise to pursue a Fowler, Gormley or Gudbranson at the draft.

Although, if they're looking to add some speed to their attack, there are quite a few options at the top.

SpezDispenser wrote:

Meh, he doesn't need to come out and say anything really, just get to the dealing. Which team will make the first (big) trade? - Page 3 805406

'Erik Cole would look good in an Ottawa uniform. Because Erik Cole is a great player. That is why Murray should go get Erik Cole if Erik Cole is available.'

I miss that weird little dude, did he ever stumble upon this site?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He did. I think he posted a few times and hasn't been seen from since. Check the members list, click on his profile and click all posts by him. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have more than 3 or 4 posts.

- Unknown Author

He was amusing. Although he would get annoying (other than the Erik Cole mancrush) when he would PM you if he didn't like what you said and call you a 'more-on'

Actually no, that was funny too. Good times.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum