GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems with the site?

+9
rooneypoo
beerandsens
spader
TheAvatar
wprager
PTFlea
Hobiesens
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Problems with the site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Problems with the site? Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:41 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OK this is getting to be a real headache but, it seems that if you want your Avatar back you'll have to re-upload it and save it again. We may have to do the same with all our smilies. Sorry SpezzD. Now I have to hunt down that freakin' left handed monkey again. Arghhhhhh.

32Problems with the site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Problems with the site? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:14 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:OK this is getting to be a real headache but, it seems that if you want your Avatar back you'll have to re-upload it and save it again. We may have to do the same with all our smilies. Sorry SpezzD. Now I have to hunt down that freakin' left handed monkey again. Arghhhhhh.

Oh my God...really? No one do anything, let me take care of it, I might be able to save some of them.

33Problems with the site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Problems with the site? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:I caved. I re-uploaded my avatar (took me a while to find it). Doesn't seem to be as picky about size as before -- I was able to upload one bigger than I thought I could get away with before.

It looks pretty sharp. Hey Prages. I had a large version of the Alfie with his Jersey off circa 2007 round 1 playoffs but I can't find it anymore. Do you know if Google ever got that image search tool that I heard about years ago. They were talking about allowing you to upload an image and search for that image online or similiar images. Either that or I had a really vivid dream about it. Problems with the site? - Page 3 Icon_smile

If you still have that image on your drive just upload it again. Otherwise, how could you search for it?

As an alternative, here is an image of Alfie without his jersey:

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/images/uploads/alfie2_thumb.jpg

(It's funnier if you have to click through, otherwise it's too obvious.)

34Problems with the site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Problems with the site? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:29 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n, here's your old one...

Problems with the site? - Page 3 Tn_cap10

Good thing for search.

35Problems with the site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Problems with the site? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Cap'n, here's your old one...

Problems with the site? - Page 3 Tn_cap10

Good thing for search.

I'm going old school and reviving the one I first had when I started back at HBuzz.

- Unknown Author

36Problems with the site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Problems with the site? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:35 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:I caved. I re-uploaded my avatar (took me a while to find it). Doesn't seem to be as picky about size as before -- I was able to upload one bigger than I thought I could get away with before.

It looks pretty sharp. Hey Prages. I had a large version of the Alfie with his Jersey off circa 2007 round 1 playoffs but I can't find it anymore. Do you know if Google ever got that image search tool that I heard about years ago. They were talking about allowing you to upload an image and search for that image online or similiar images. Either that or I had a really vivid dream about it. Problems with the site? - Page 3 Icon_smile

If you still have that image on your drive just upload it again. Otherwise, how could you search for it?

As an alternative, here is an image of Alfie without his jersey:

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/images/uploads/alfie2_thumb.jpg

(It's funnier if you have to click through, otherwise it's too obvious.)

I have an old copy of it that I used for HBuzz which is tiny. I also have a larger one which had been altered. I don't have the original larger version of it anywhere so what I have now is the best I can do.

- Unknown Author

37Problems with the site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Problems with the site? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I googled "alfredsson alfie" for about 20 minutes and didn't find it.

38Problems with the site? - Page 3 Empty Re: Problems with the site? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:41 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I googled "alfredsson alfie" for about 20 minutes and didn't find it.

It's game 1 vs. the Penguins in the 2007 playoffs and I believe it was within the first 10 minutes of the game. I don't remember how I found it but I'm sure I put something about that in there. No worries. I'll use what I have.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum