GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems with the site?

+9
rooneypoo
beerandsens
spader
TheAvatar
wprager
PTFlea
Hobiesens
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Problems with the site? Empty Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:02 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Is anyone else having a ton of issues loading this site up and posting? I keep getting disconnects and "error pages" showing up. It's been happening for a few days now. Is it just me?

2Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:05 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Is anyone else having a ton of issues loading this site up and posting? I keep getting disconnects and "error pages" showing up. It's been happening for a few days now. Is it just me?

Me too, and it's driving me bonkers. Problems with the site? 639591 Problems with the site? 50327

3Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:10 pm

me too... lots of issues. Even had a reappearance of the skulls briefly...

Problems with the site? 50327

4Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:11 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MurderOnIce wrote:me too... lots of issues. Even had a reappearance of the skulls briefly...

Problems with the site? 50327
I never saw the skulls again but the site not loading has been really driving me insane.

5Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Just got worse

6Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

shabbs wrote:Is anyone else having a ton of issues loading this site up and posting? I keep getting disconnects and "error pages" showing up. It's been happening for a few days now. Is it just me?

I'm havnig the same issue.

7Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big time problems. I'm not sure why this is happening, I'll try to find out soon though.

8Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Issues with Firefox, my IE is working okay with this site. Damn...we'll have to figure it all out.

9Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Issues with Firefox, my IE is working okay with this site. Damn...we'll have to figure it all out.
I've been checking all my browsers (Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari) and I get the issue with all of them when it's happening.

10Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The problems appear to be server-side. Several times when loading a page I've gotten the "Maintenance" screen up, then I reload and get the page. The tech guys are working on restoring our PM functionality, so maybe they are causing this.

Also I've been having problems with Rogers. Some sites don't load intermittently (but usually work fine on a reload). Could be issues in the Rogers network causing dropped packets, long latencies, etc.

11Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:The problems appear to be server-side. Several times when loading a page I've gotten the "Maintenance" screen up, then I reload and get the page. The tech guys are working on restoring our PM functionality, so maybe they are causing this.

Also I've been having problems with Rogers. Some sites don't load intermittently (but usually work fine on a reload). Could be issues in the Rogers network causing dropped packets, long latencies, etc.

I think you're right in that it's maintenance on the site from ForumMotion to fix the PM problems etc.

12Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:54 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:The problems appear to be server-side. Several times when loading a page I've gotten the "Maintenance" screen up, then I reload and get the page. The tech guys are working on restoring our PM functionality, so maybe they are causing this.

I think you're right in that it's maintenance on the site from ForumMotion to fix the PM problems etc.

Just so you know, I've been getting the maintenance page fairly frequently for about a week now.

13Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:18 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

me2

14Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:56 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ha, I've been getting the same error page. The best part is that when I tried to start a thread about the issue, the error page popped up and the thread was lost. Because I didn't see another thread, I assumed the problems were with my comp/connection. At least now I know.

15Problems with the site? Empty Re: Problems with the site? Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:34 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It's funny how no one talks about it and then a thread is posted and everyone comes out saying they've got the same issues... heh heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum