GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

You now have to pay to post at that OTHER site

+5
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Tuk Tuk
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Could be my last visit to Ek-land. What a joke. You have to pay to tell him his rumours are full of crap or argue with a moron from Toronto/Montreal.... um, no thanks...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow. Really? You can't post comments anymore without paying?

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:Could be my last visit to Ek-land. What a joke. You have to pay to tell him his rumours are full of crap or argue with a moron from Toronto/Montreal.... um, no thanks...

well that will cut down their traffic by more than half, that is what most people went over there to do anyway, to tell him he is a effin moron....piss on ek squirrel

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Wow. Really? You can't post comments anymore without paying?

You either have to be a 'season ticket holder' or do some confirmtion by your cell phone which leads to $$$

MurderOnIce wrote:

You either have to be a 'season ticket holder' or do some confirmtion by your cell phone which leads to $$$

I think that means your banned, lol. I got one for my other account there, hahaha.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

But you can still hear his wonderful rumours for free :KKK:

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Big T wrote:But you can still hear his wonderful rumours for free :KKK:

where's the spot where I can kick him in the a$$ for free, actually, I will let the fighting montagoose do it, he kicks harder. :^^^^:

Neely4Life wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:

I think that means your banned, lol. I got one for my other account there, hahaha.

Could be turns out I am less lovable than I think I am...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

the only good thing at Hockeybuzz.com

You now have to pay to post at that OTHER site Robenh10

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm glad I got all my "Kevin Lee?"s in while the gettin' was good. DancingBanana

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:I'm glad I got all my "Kevin Lee?"s in while the gettin' was good. DancingBanana

I am sorry, I do not know who you are referring to. Smile :^^^^:

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:the only good thing at Hockeybuzz.com

You now have to pay to post at that OTHER site Robenh10

Who can be reached elsewhere Suspect

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hey guys,

I'm looking into it, but there should be an option to bypass the season ticket holder ad/request, the biggest thing is you HAVE to have a "proffesional" server based e-mail, basically an e-mail address you can't randomy sign-up for.

So work emails, college/university, telus/bell etc... should all work.

And your right Julie is a good thing (Person) :___:

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks for the info Mark. I went over there yesterday after I read the thread and things seemed to work fine in your blog.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Thanks for the info Mark. I went over there yesterday after I read the thread and things seemed to work fine in your blog.

The only thing to note about signing up from a paid or work account is that you will get spam emails once you sign up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum