GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

You now have to pay to post at that OTHER site

+5
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Tuk Tuk
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

Hey guys,

I'm looking into it, but there should be an option to bypass the season ticket holder ad/request, the biggest thing is you HAVE to have a "proffesional" server based e-mail, basically an e-mail address you can't randomy sign-up for.

So work emails, college/university, telus/bell etc... should all work.

And your right Julie is a good thing (Person) :___:

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks for the info Mark. I went over there yesterday after I read the thread and things seemed to work fine in your blog.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Thanks for the info Mark. I went over there yesterday after I read the thread and things seemed to work fine in your blog.

The only thing to note about signing up from a paid or work account is that you will get spam emails once you sign up.

M_Christopher wrote:Hey guys,

I'm looking into it, but there should be an option to bypass the season ticket holder ad/request, the biggest thing is you HAVE to have a "proffesional" server based e-mail, basically an e-mail address you can't randomy sign-up for.

I guess I have been signed up as a user using a hotmail address and now (even though I had been a member for years) it is asking me for some validation? I don't want to be SPAMMED to death... My penis can only get so large and I have all the money I need from Africa...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I guess my work email has a solid spam guard on it because I haven't been hit by spam at all.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I guess my work email has a solid spam guard on it because I haven't been hit by spam at all.

I didn't notice it at first, then I discovered these folders that were titled =1=, =2=... and so on. That's where most of it went.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The only folders I have are ones that I created myself.

- Unknown Author

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i think it's alway been like that if you wanted to register for free. took me the longest time to be able to get an account at neverneverEKland. although i've yet to see him get one rumour right9unless he'd mention all 30 teams or was annouce on TSN. i enjoy mark's blog and the forum.
never got spam email though although i didn't sign up with an email i could check... :^^^^:

Flo The Action wrote:i think it's alway been like that if you wanted to register for free. took me the longest time to be able to get an account at neverneverEKland. although i've yet to see him get one rumour right9unless he'd mention all 30 teams or was annouce on TSN. i enjoy mark's blog and the forum.
never got spam email though although i didn't sign up with an email i could check... :^^^^:

I have had an account there for a couple of years though and never got prompted until the other day...

I've looked into it, Eklund has AIDS.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

M_Christopher wrote:Hey guys,

I don't follow. I use a yahoo email with my account at HBuzz, does that mean I can no longer post there, or I can't make a new account without using a "professional" email?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MurderOnIce wrote:Could be my last visit to Ek-land. What a joke. You have to pay to tell him his rumours are full of crap or argue with a moron from Toronto/Montreal.... um, no thanks...
Eh? It's still free registration over there.

*confused*

try posting something, it asked me to become a season ticket holder or register my a handheld device (meaning resell for unsolicited texts)...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MurderOnIce wrote:try posting something, it asked me to become a season ticket holder or register my a handheld device (meaning resell for unsolicited texts)...
That's usually from a ban... they're trying to weed out all the duplicate spam accounts by requiring cell-phone activation following a ban or on any new accounts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum