GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy

+7
SensGirl11
Jordo
SensFan71
Cronie
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:38 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

An impromptu visit by the NHL yesterday and Habs players have been tested for banned substances.

The results will be out within a week, but there's something to this big time.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/hockey/200902/25/01-831193-tests-antidopage-inopines-pour-les-joueurs-du-ch.php

Last edited by 504Heater on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:42 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Should be a lot of Rogaine excuses coming up.

3Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:43 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Does Rogaine cover up Coke? No..man...I shouldn't even say that, no one knows.

4Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:44 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

No Coke... Pepsi!

5Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:48 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I also prefer Pepsi. Such a smoother drink. :^^: Ole ole, ole ole ole.

6Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:48 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WOW!!! How the mighty have fallen, eh?

I wonder who's going to have what in their systems?

7Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:48 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

another damaging story coming out for the Habs, wow, no one wants to be affiliated with this organization, sheesh, even Laracque wants out.

8Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:49 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Haha. I hope their season comes crashing down and blows up into flames with all this controversy.

9Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:49 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:I also prefer Pepsi. Such a smoother drink. :^^: Ole ole, ole ole ole.

Well, that's nothing compared to a good ol Labatt 50!!

*sounds funnier with my uncles HEAVY Quebecer accent in French: "Cinquante!"

10Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:50 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:another damaging story coming out for the Habs, wow, no one wants to be affiliated with this organization, sheesh, even Laracque wants out.

It could be related to the Pasquale story. Perhaps he was supplying the team with "goods" in exchange for "services".

11Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Haha. I hope their season comes crashing down and blows up into flames with all this controversy.

As a former Habs fan, I never thought I'd agree with that statement.

The arrogant fanbase has Olé'd the sympathy or admiration I may have had for this team into oblivion.

12Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:53 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

they are a bunch of @$$-Ole's

13Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:54 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My goodness, I'm glad I'm not alone.

I despise this team (and especially the fanbase).

Early apologies to any Habs fans we have on here - I'm generalizing a little, but Ole this.

14Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:56 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:^^^^: Guaranteed, there's at least one of their players who spritzed their pantaloons when they saw the NHL guys coming in.

15Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

504Heater wrote:I also prefer Pepsi. Such a smoother drink. :^^: Ole ole, ole ole ole.

Everyone knows the choice snack for le quebecois is une may west avec le RC Cola!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum