GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy

+7
SensGirl11
Jordo
SensFan71
Cronie
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:54 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My goodness, I'm glad I'm not alone.

I despise this team (and especially the fanbase).

Early apologies to any Habs fans we have on here - I'm generalizing a little, but Ole this.

17Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:56 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:^^^^: Guaranteed, there's at least one of their players who spritzed their pantaloons when they saw the NHL guys coming in.

18Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 am

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

504Heater wrote:I also prefer Pepsi. Such a smoother drink. :^^: Ole ole, ole ole ole.

Everyone knows the choice snack for le quebecois is une may west avec le RC Cola!!

19Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:20 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Wow, this could totally kill any chances of them staying in the playoff race if any of the main components of the team are found to be guilty. I don't know if any of them are actually doing coke or anything...we shall soon find out.

20 games if they are found to be using.
60 for a second time.
Forever for a 3rd. Then they can be under review after 2 years of being out of the league. OUCH!

That's serious business. It's serious especially at this time of year when there are just under 30 games left to play. I can't imagine if one of them are found to be using that they would do it again. But, some people are dumb like that, so who knows. I still can't believe that ANY NHL player would do something like this. Why work your whole life to get to the NHL and then throw it all away because of drugs...I just don't get it.

The NYR should take this as an example and test their whole team, maybe that would be the way to get Redden off the books.

20Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty montreal in bigger problems then before... Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:24 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

according to RSD:(english explaination to follow) Au centre d'entraînement de Brossard, sur la Rive-Sud, les joueurs du Tricolore ont tous été obligés de fournir des échantillons d'urine, qui seront analysés au cours des prochaines semaines.

En plus de l'analyse visant à détecter des substances susceptibles d'améliorer les performances sportives, des tests pourraient également être effectués pour déterminer la présence de drogue et autres stupéfiants.

Si les tests confirment la présence de substances illicites, une suspension de 20 parties sans salaire sera automatiquement imposée au joueur coupable.

Lors de la deuxième infraction, la suspension est de 60 matchs et une troisième infraction entraîne une exclusion de la LNH.

Les joueurs ont le droit d'interjeter l'appel des résultats. Aucune information ne peut être rendue publique au cours de la période d'appel.

this roughly translates into the habs guetting tested for for roids and other illicite drugs. if found guilty of any of the abovde, a 20 game suspention without pay will ensue. more for a second ofence and kicked out of the league for a third.
i'm not sure if any players have any prior offence but how many players can the habs face to lose for 20 games???
man, the 100 year anniversary is tainted tainted tainted... yellow squirrel

21Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:25 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The monkey peeing makes me laugh every time. I'll merge this with the other one.

22Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:27 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:The NYR should take this as an example and test their whole team, maybe that would be the way to get Redden off the books.

Holy Dung. I never thought of that, but Sather has the pull to have the NHL come in and test the team without warning.

Scary, but...interesting.

23Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:31 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

What do they test for exactly? Just coke? Or are they after steroids?

24Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:32 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I think they test for propecia, it's the jose theodore test.

25Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:43 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Jordo wrote:What do they test for exactly? Just coke? Or are they after steroids?

It says that it's for both Steroids and Coke amongst other performance enhancing drugs.

26Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:The NYR should take this as an example and test their whole team, maybe that would be the way to get Redden off the books.

Holy Dung. I never thought of that, but Sather has the pull to have the NHL come in and test the team without warning.

Scary, but...interesting.

For sure. I don't see how all of the NHL teams are not going to be tested. It should be mandatory IMO. This is going to cause a huge stir in the NHL especially if even 1 of the tests come back positive.

It's great that they are able to come in without any warning to do these tests. Sometimes they get a head's up and there are always ways around it. (getting someone else to pee in the cup, etc.)

This is going to be soooo interesting. Wow! (it's about time)

They can come on down to Sens land and do the same with our guys. (now that we're not making the playoffs, who cares right?) At least we can put all of these annoying rumors to rest. And if there is someone using, plop him in rehab now, before next season.

27Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:51 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^ I wholeheartedly agree. Come one down - although it is performance enhancing drugs, not suck my ***s drugs.

28Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm an expat sens fan, i live in montreal. and i suffer the fans every single day of my life. no other fanbase is more full of themselves then the habs. day in day out"kovalev is the best player in the league, complete player, blah blah..." it gets old fast. for a team having sucked for the last 15 years they were pretty fast this past year on dissing on other teams struggling. so i got to say there's a certain level of happiness when ever things faulter fo the habs.
the media and the fans are verymuch responsible for the the lack of stars wanting to sign there or the established players wanting out. it's a hell of a market.

but you have to give it to them, in that market Hockeey stands taller then god and state. when it's game day(and the habs are winning) the city comes alive like it's the end of the world. great spectacles. so while i'll show them my middle finger with one hand i'll console them with a pat on the back with the other. cheers

get in line for the toilet habs and don't forget your cup. :B: squirrel

does anybody think the fact laraque wanting to leave has anything to do with the fact they might be testing for roids(i know it's evil to think that but the guy is a bulging ball of muscle)

29Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:07 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Carey Price :pirat:

30Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:21 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Carey Price :pirat:

will cigarettes show up on the pee test? unless there was something else in those cigarettes? :$$:

31Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:50 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:

will cigarettes show up on the pee test? unless there was something else in those cigarettes? :$$:

Look at that goal against Edmonton and tell me he was totally sober :*:

32Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:11 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Look at that goal against Edmonton and tell me he was totally sober :*:

oh he was on the juice on that one, somebody spiked his gatorade bottle, I think it was one of the kostitsyns lol.

33Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy - Page 2 Empty Re: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The headline should have read: Habs get a visit from the Pee Fairy.

Is it wrong that I want to know the results right bleeping now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum