GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The wait is finally over

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The wait is finally over Empty The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:29 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Folks, this is it. That smelly smell that smells smelly that you are smelling right now is the regular season coming at you in a few short hours. Four games on tonight's docket, featuring a couple of all-Canadian match ups (Montreal-Toronto and Vancouver-Calgary) plus.

Unfortunately only two games are available in Canada (you should be able to guess which ones) -- the other two are only on Versus, but I'm sure there will be highlights.

As Shabbs would say, get your beers on ice.

2The wait is finally over Empty Re: The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:42 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anyone know if there available over the web from atdhe.net or something?

And why is it smelly? The wait is finally over Icon_scratch

- Unknown Author

3The wait is finally over Empty Re: The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:38 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It's here!!!! The NHL regular season is upon us! WOOHOO!!!!

But the Sens only play on Saturday. DOH!!!!

4The wait is finally over Empty Re: The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:40 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ding dong the offseasons dead ding dong the wicked offseasons dead.

The wait is finally over 851840

- Unknown Author

5The wait is finally over Empty Re: The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:51 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Man I can't wait for the Toronto-Montreal game tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great way to start the season! I can only hope it's at the Bell Centre, it will make it that much better!

6The wait is finally over Empty Re: The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:32 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:Man I can't wait for the Toronto-Montreal game tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great way to start the season! I can only hope it's at the Bell Centre, it will make it that much better!

Nope, it's at the AC. Kommi will be trying his best to make a good first impression on Leafs (abomi)Nation by leaving his impression on the few remaining ex-team mates that are still in Montreal.

Last edited by wprager on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total

7The wait is finally over Empty Re: The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Anyone know if there available over the web from atdhe.net or something?

And why is it smelly? The wait is finally over Icon_scratch

I'll just leave that until your daughter is old enough to watch Sponge Bob reruns. A classic line from Mr. Krabbs.

8The wait is finally over Empty Re: The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:44 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Man I can't wait for the Toronto-Montreal game tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great way to start the season! I can only hope it's at the Bell Centre, it will make it that much better!

Nope, it's at the AC. Kommi will be trying his best to make make a god first impression on Leafs (abomi)Nation by leaving his impression on the few remaining ex-team mates that are still in Montreal.
I hate it when the Leafs and Habs play... I want both teams to lose! HA HA!

9The wait is finally over Empty Re: The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:11 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

Nope, it's at the AC. Kommi will be trying his best to make make a god first impression on Leafs (abomi)Nation by leaving his impression on the few remaining ex-team mates that are still in Montreal.

Sorry prags, no offense but I found this funny. The wait is finally over 78253

- Unknown Author

10The wait is finally over Empty Re: The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:28 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

I hate it when the Leafs and Habs play... I want both teams to lose! HA HA!

What if Gomez collides with Toskala and they both blow out a knee? A SportsLine ad in the making?

11The wait is finally over Empty Re: The wait is finally over Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:

Sorry prags, no offense but I found this funny. The wait is finally over 78253

None taken. I blame Microsoft's keyboard drivers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum