GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Khabi to...wait for it... For once it's not Ottawa!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just finished looking around the web, and over at Hockeyleaks.com, I came across an interesting rumor: Khabi to Washington for Nylander.
Now, as the guy mentions, Nylander does have an NTC and that could be the deal breaker, but he does say it's something to watch for over the next 7-10 days.

www.hockeyleaks.com

What do you think? I mean, I for one am shocked it wasn't another Khabi to Ottawa, as they are tiresome IMHO.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:Just finished looking around the web, and over at Hockeyleaks.com, I came across an interesting rumor: Khabi to Washington for Nylander.
Now, as the guy mentions, Nylander does have an NTC and that could be the deal breaker, but he does say it's something to watch for over the next 7-10 days.

www.hockeyleaks.com

What do you think? I mean, I for one am shocked it wasn't another Khabi to Ottawa, as they are tiresome IMHO.

Why to Washington? What would they then do with Theodore? I thought Nylander has looked pretty good this season too so far...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't ask me!! LOL I'm just posting what I saw and found. A friend of mine said Hockeyleaks has a good bunch of people working/running that site, and their rumors aren't 'Eklund'ish" so I posted it.

Honestly, while Theodore may be a bust, Nylander seems to be a good fit, so it seems like an odd move to me...

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I for one like rumours. They're a good start for discussion. Keep on posting!

As far as Washington, it doesn't look like a good fit to me. I'd be scratching my head at this move for sure.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:Don't ask me!! LOL I'm just posting what I saw and found. A friend of mine said Hockeyleaks has a good bunch of people working/running that site, and their rumors aren't 'Eklund'ish" so I posted it.

Honestly, while Theodore may be a bust, Nylander seems to be a good fit, so it seems like an odd move to me...

Yeah seems like they are giving up on Theodore pretty quickly.. He's looked shaky at times, but last night I didn't think he was too bad.. The first goal was bad, but he made some really solid saves for them in the second, before Washington deceided to wake up...

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

smash88 wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:Don't ask me!! LOL I'm just posting what I saw and found. A friend of mine said Hockeyleaks has a good bunch of people working/running that site, and their rumors aren't 'Eklund'ish" so I posted it.

Yeah seems like they are giving up on Theodore pretty quickly.. He's looked shaky at times, but last night I didn't think he was too bad.. The first goal was bad, but he made some really solid saves for them in the second, before Washington deceided to wake up...

I was SHOCKED at how much $$ Theodore got, after Montreal received so much credit for dumping his mammoth salary. Sure, he played ok last year but he hasn't returned to form. Not even close.

He was a risky signing, no doubt.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Goes to prove that the implementation of the salary cap didn't make the GMs any smarter ... Smile

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Did anyone really think it would?

I love that we have a GM who won't overpay.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's a friggin crime in Chicago pulls that off. It will also badly screw their cap going into the 7.5 million per that Kane and Toews will command ,but with Havlat set to come off the books, they might be able to get it to work.

Good question though, why would Washington have 10.5 in goalies? They made the decision, I think they'll have to live with it.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

There was some snow falling in the Chicago war room on UFA-day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum