GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go?

+10
BigRig
PTFlea
wprager
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
shabbs
jamvan
Jordo
spader
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Should we remove the Fighting Montagoose as GMH Mascot?

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Vote_lcap258%Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 58% [ 26 ]
Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Vote_lcap242%Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 45

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Don't dis the 'fet man. Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Icon_smile
Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 78253

I guess they didn't have hockey pucks?

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Icon_wink

All these silly and unique things are good and make the site stand out. Let's not be a sheep like the others.

Thank you. Someone gets it. Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Icon_cheers . Two points to shabbs.
Immediate promotion to SIR Montagoose?

No?

Bah.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Don't dis the 'fet man. Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Icon_smile
Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 78253

I guess they didn't have hockey pucks?

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Icon_wink

All these silly and unique things are good and make the site stand out. Let's not be a sheep like the others.

Thank you. Someone gets it. Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Icon_cheers . Two points to shabbs.

I dunno. Does he really get it? There's no mention of Family Guy in his post. Or am I missing something subtle in Shabbs' reply?
Robot Chicken man... Robot Chicken.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 301182

P.S. Not counting the P.S., that's an ratio of infinity.

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 301182 Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Icon_cheers Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 472966

Is that infinity + 2?

you catch on quick young padawan Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 78253

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:How about Prospectus Montagooseus

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 668437 There's another masculine name. How do we expect SG11 and DW to feel? Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Icon_wink

/pc

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

"Don't dis da 'fet" is from Family Guy, isn't it?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 668437 There's another masculine name. How do we expect SG11 and DW to feel? Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Icon_wink

/pc

and Sens19, we cannot be alienating our female posters Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 Icon_smile

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:"Don't dis da 'fet" is from Family Guy, isn't it?
Not sure...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:"Don't dis da 'fet" is from Family Guy, isn't it?
Not sure...

It is a Family Guy reference but what I was referring to in terms of shabbs getting it was that he gets the quirky originality angle of GMHockey.com.

Do we really want to be lame followers with prospect, rookie, veteran, star, all-star as rankings? Really? Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 5 194191 . I mean if that's what people really want then OK it's your site so we'll accomadate. I just think it doesn't allow us to stand out and strips us of anything unique.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

asq2 wrote:

/pc

Prospectus is masculine?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
asq2 wrote:

/pc

Prospectus is masculine?

Yeah. That one was a head scratcher for me too but whatever.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum