GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go?

+10
BigRig
PTFlea
wprager
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
shabbs
jamvan
Jordo
spader
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should we remove the Fighting Montagoose as GMH Mascot?

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Vote_lcap258%Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 58% [ 26 ]
Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Vote_lcap242%Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 45

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:Abso-fluffin'-lutely!

we will create a thread for you two or anyone else (mainly me) that wants to boost up numbers, that way we can post random one word responses and emoticons Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 668437

You're still a fluffer-in-training. That's 30 words and only a single smiley. You've got to get your fluff-to-substance ratio a lot higher than that.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Keep in mind I can reset all of you to zero posts if I wish. Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 78253

you can take my posts, but you can't take my pride. Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 78253

Why? Someone already took your pride? Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 455378

well I could say that happened when I got married, but that would be wrong and that would get me in trouble Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 668437

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:Abso-fluffin'-lutely!

we will create a thread for you two or anyone else (mainly me) that wants to boost up numbers, that way we can post random one word responses and emoticons Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 668437

You're still a fluffer-in-training. That's 30 words and only a single smiley. You've got to get your fluff-to-substance ratio a lot higher than that.

adjust fluff to substance ratio, check, Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 812636 Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 639591 Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 50327 Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 605651 Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 68747 Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 88481 Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 88481 Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 88481

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Personally I would prefer the rankings to be hockey related.

Like OHLer
Prospect
AHLer
NHLer
Star
Superstar
Hall of Famer

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 301182

P.S. Not counting the P.S., that's an ratio of infinity.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

OHLer 0-199
Prospect 199-999
AHLer 1000-1999
NHLer 2000-4999
Star 5000-9999
Superstar 10000-15000
Hall of Famer 15000+

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 807786

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 301182

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 301182 Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Icon_cheers Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 472966

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:OHLer 0-199
Prospect 199-999
AHLer 1000-1999
NHLer 2000-4999
Star 5000-9999
Superstar 10000-15000
Hall of Famer 15000+

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 738650

- Unknown Author

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Tuk Tuk wrote:OHLer 0-199
Prospect 199-999
AHLer 1000-1999
NHLer 2000-4999
Star 5000-9999
Superstar 10000-15000
Hall of Famer 15000+

Also, what's with the bobo fett heads under our names?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't dis the 'fet man. Smile

- Unknown Author

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Never was a star wars fan Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 42360

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Don't dis the 'fet man. Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Icon_smile
Laughing3

I guess they didn't have hockey pucks?

Wink

All these silly and unique things are good and make the site stand out. Let's not be a sheep like the others.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Don't dis the 'fet man. Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Icon_smile
Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 78253

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Icon_wink

All these silly and unique things are good and make the site stand out. Let's not be a sheep like the others.

Thank you. Someone gets it. Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Icon_cheers . Two points to shabbs.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:

Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 301182 Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Icon_cheers Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 472966

Is that infinity + 2?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Thank you. Someone gets it. Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 Icon_cheers . Two points to shabbs.

I dunno. Does he really get it? There's no mention of Family Guy in his post. Or am I missing something subtle in Shabbs' reply?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Immediate promotion to SIR Montagoose?

No?

Bah.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:

I dunno. Does he really get it? There's no mention of Family Guy in his post. Or am I missing something subtle in Shabbs' reply?
Robot Chicken man... Robot Chicken.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Is that infinity + 2?

you catch on quick young padawan Should the Fighting Montagoose stay or go? - Page 4 78253

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum