GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fighting MonTagoose email read on Team1200

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey there GMHockey followers,

We have finally "made it" Wink. The following email got read on behalf of The Fighting MonTagoose. Response to Steve Warne Orb of confusion.

Don't worry Steve. I think the Orb of confusion comes from the fact that JR is making no sense. Seriously! Beating the Rangers realistically helps the Sabres and provides the much coveted false hope to Leaf fans as they finish 9th and out of the playoffs by a point or two. Win win is how I see it right there.

Confusion lifted?

The Fighting MonTagoose

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Heard that on the way in and I wondered who that was. You? They caught on the "Buzz" reference right away but not the Futurama connection.

I've been thinking of e-mailing them for a while, but I could not come up with a good "Handle" -- you know, like TheMatrix, or Marko-with-a-K or some of the other regulars. The best I came up with (and it's pretty bad) is W_in_K (W being the first letter of my first name, and K for Kanata, of course).

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Heard that on the way in and I wondered who that was. You? They caught on the "Buzz" reference right away but not the Futurama connection.

I've been thinking of e-mailing them for a while, but I could not come up with a good "Handle" -- you know, like TheMatrix, or Marko-with-a-K or some of the other regulars. The best I came up with (and it's pretty bad) is W_in_K (W being the first letter of my first name, and K for Kanata, of course).

It was me yes. Now I have a good handle but I don't know if I ever have takes good enough to land me as the closer though. I guess we'll see. Once I've been read enough I may throw in the FMSS Facebook page and so on.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:Heard that on the way in and I wondered who that was. You? They caught on the "Buzz" reference right away but not the Futurama connection.

It was me yes. Now I have a good handle but I don't know if I ever have takes good enough to land me as the closer though. I guess we'll see. Once I've been read enough I may throw in the FMSS Facebook page and so on.

Cap'n Clutch would have been a good handle as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum