GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leafs in a nutshell: truculence, belligerence and pugnaciousness

+4
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
asq2
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Dare they start the seasons sans captain?

In the words of DTR... discuss...

Actually, credit where credit is due...that expression is Dr. Rooney's exclusive property.
Leafs in a nutshell: truculence, belligerence and pugnaciousness - Page 2 Icon_wink

Haha, good memory. I see someone remembers my Professor Jack Healy story. Leafs in a nutshell: truculence, belligerence and pugnaciousness - Page 2 Icon_smile

Dr Rooney> Shabbs forgets sometimes...who is THE Doctor at GMHockey.
Leafs in a nutshell: truculence, belligerence and pugnaciousness - Page 2 301182

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, the Leafs are going with three alternate captains to start the season, no captain.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/09/30/maple_leafs_alternate_captains/

Kaberle, Beauchemin and Komisarek.

Apparently, one of them will be appointed the Captain by November.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Dare they start the seasons sans captain?

In the words of DTR... discuss...

Actually, credit where credit is due...that expression is Dr. Rooney's exclusive property.
Leafs in a nutshell: truculence, belligerence and pugnaciousness - Page 2 Icon_wink

Haha, good memory. I see someone remembers my Professor Jack Healy story. Leafs in a nutshell: truculence, belligerence and pugnaciousness - Page 2 Icon_smile

Dr Rooney> Shabbs forgets sometimes...who is THE Doctor at GMHockey.
Leafs in a nutshell: truculence, belligerence and pugnaciousness - Page 2 301182
Don't make me dig up all your 8-million line posts ending with ... "I leave this for the GMHockey community to discuss...."

Laughing3

Well, their 2 big D moves looked AWFUL tonight and the one they wanted to move looked great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum