GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Fans will have their say

+14
asq2
Vandelay
PTFlea
Hobiesens
TheAvatar
Jordo
Sp00nz
LeCaptain
jamvan
shabbs
wprager
spader
SeawaySensFan
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:52 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I heard this on the radio, but I cut and pasted Senshirps blurb:

(UPDATE 10:46 AM)- The Ottawa Senators will be holding a Fan Forum Call this afternoon at 12:30 PM. The event gives fans a chance to talk directly with Eugene Melnyk, Cyril Leeder and Bryan Murray. You can follow along with the call on Sens TV on the Ottawa Senators website.

The questions are, will fans ask softball questions and if not will the Senators braintrust give candid answers?

2Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I imagine you'll have to submit them in advance. Anyone planning on joining in?

If so, PLEASE try to ask questions that we haven't heard answered time and time again.

3Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Like "Is Jason Smith ready to go come October?"

4Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:22 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Like "Is Jason Smith ready to go come October?"
Yeah... good question.

"What are the plans to get us under the cap if Heatley is not traded?"

Heh heh.

5Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:23 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:I heard this on the radio, but I cut and pasted Senshirps blurb:

(UPDATE 10:46 AM)- The Ottawa Senators will be holding a Fan Forum Call this afternoon at 12:30 PM. The event gives fans a chance to talk directly with Eugene Melnyk, Cyril Leeder and Bryan Murray. You can follow along with the call on Sens TV on the Ottawa Senators website.

The questions are, will fans ask softball questions and if not will the Senators braintrust give candid answers?

It's directed for season ticket holders.

How is this an update? This has been known to be happening for weeks.

6Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:23 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
Yeah... good question.

Heh heh.

He's already said he has a plan, but has to talk to the players it affects first before saying anyting.

7Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:24 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

So, who can call in? SpezD? Neely?

8Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:25 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

jamvan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Yeah... good question.

Heh heh.

He's already said he has a plan, but has to talk to the players it affects first before saying anyting.
Yeah, I remember that... I just wanna know.

Wink

I guess his answer on Smith's status (if someone asks) will be telling.

9Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:26 am

There is a dial in number provided to season ticket holders and they will take questions from some of the people attending. Leclaire, Melnyk and Murray will all be there talking about the team and changes to Scotiabank Place.

I found it on my answering machine when I got home last night. Nice recorded from Dean Brown.

10Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:26 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

marakh wrote:So, who can call in? SpezD? Neely?
Would be nice for as many GMHockey.com season ticket holders to call in and see if we can get some questions answered... or details at least.

11Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:27 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dawg's Wife wrote:There is a dial in number provided to season ticket holders and they will take questions from some of the people attending. Leclaire, Melnyk and Murray will all be there talking about the team and changes to Scotiabank Place.

I found it on my answering machine when I got home last night. Nice recorded from Dean Brown.
Are you going to dial in? Care to ask about Smith's status?

Wink

12Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:29 am

Sure...I'll try. If I remember correctly they only took about 5 questions last time. Time was short, but we'll see if I can ask any questions

13Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:34 pm

It's being broadcast on SensTv

14Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sweet. Streaming it now!

15Ottawa Fans will have their say Empty Re: Ottawa Fans will have their say Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

Improved parking sweet!

Did brad marsh sell the restaurant?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum