GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red-White game, who's watching?

+4
LeCaptain
PTFlea
M_Christopher
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

31Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:25 pm

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

who scored? I was in the shower for both goals

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

32Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:33 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Uh...Marleau just now.

33Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:33 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jeff Carter.

34Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Spezza is a minus-3 right now...None of the goals were his fault, but still...

35Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Smyth was the other one.

36Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cas wrote:Spezza is a minus-3 right now...None of the goals were his fault, but still...

Really...that's...not good. Ahhhhh!

37Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:43 pm

I can see a clear division between Spezza and the majority of the guys I project to be on the final squad.

Before watching this, I thought he would take the summer to really get his game back and I would see a much better player. Although I see some definite improvements, I still only see him being a factor in 5-on-4 situations. It also seems like his teammates actively look away from him. Its almost as if they don't want him on the team.

Now, more than ever, I see him as a true long shot. Short of being a top-5 point producer, he won't be making that team.

38Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:44 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

What's going on, is it sitll live? I only see Zamboni cleaning the ice.

39Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 pm

still live...2nd intermission

40Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Lecavalier has now taken Spezza's place as 3rd line centre.

41Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's an intra-squad game though, I wouldn't put too much stock...yet.

42Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:06 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

What was Spezza doing on the Marleau goal? He could have bailed Seabrook out there.

If he wants to be on this team, and if he wants to be the player he can be, he has to get the nonchalance out of his game. This is the difference between him and Alfredsson right now, and why Alfie is still the best player on our team.

43Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Well Perry was replaced with Iginla, forming a line of Iginla-Lecavalier-(E)Staal

Seriously, which line looks more Olympic calibre to you:

Iginla-Lecavalier-(E)Staal

or

Perry-Spezza-Staal

?

44Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:09 pm

asq2 wrote:What was Spezza doing on the Marleau goal? He could have bailed Seabrook out there.

If he wants to be on this team, and if he wants to be the player he can be, he has to get the nonchalance out of his game. This is the difference between him and Alfredsson right now, and why Alfie is still the best player on our team.

Story of his career: He gives up too easily.

Same reason he was useless against Anaheim.

45Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:11 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Perry for White.

46Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

cas wrote:
asq2 wrote:What was Spezza doing on the Marleau goal? He could have bailed Seabrook out there.

Story of his career: He gives up too easily.

Same reason he was useless against Anaheim.

It's so frustrating for someone with all the tools.

47Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:16 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Marty St. Louis is such a great player to watch. Definitely one of the forgotten elites in the league IMO. You can see how he won the Hart, Art Ross and Cup.

48Red-White game, who's watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: Red-White game, who's watching? Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:18 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

That's more like it from Spezza. Dump and chase, win the puck, set someone up in the slot.

Unfortunately, Smyth has probably the worst shot out of anyone to ever suit up for Team Canada.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum