GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

First reports from Olympic Camp

+6
jamvan
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
SensFan71
PTFlea
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Phoenix30

Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:Backes, Peitrangelo and either berglund or a 1st....size and skill is what I like about this deal

I don;t think you are getting Pietrangelo and Berglund, much less with Backes.

Not looking for both Pietrangelo and Berglund its one or the other..Backes is a differnt player than Boyes...I would take Backes over Boyes and he is I think we need...his grit and skill would be great for the 2nd line....Peitrangleo is also expendable with their depth on the blueline and could be an entice piece for Murray....

47First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:58 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Phoenix30 wrote:Backes, Peitrangelo and either berglund or a 1st....size and skill is what I like about this deal

Are we trading them Spezza as well?

48First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

I dont think they'd give Peitrangelo strait up. Heatley just isnt someone they'd want.

49First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Phoenix30 wrote:
hemlock wrote:

I don;t think you are getting Pietrangelo and Berglund, much less with Backes.

Not looking for both Pietrangelo and Berglund its one or the other..Backes is a differnt player than Boyes...I would take Backes over Boyes and he is I think we need...his grit and skill would be great for the 2nd line....Peitrangleo is also expendable with their depth on the blueline and could be an entice piece for Murray....

Depends on your strategy, if you want Backes it means you take a 2nd line center for Heater and Kovalev takes his spot. If you take Boyes it means you take a 1st line winger and Kovalev goes to the 2nd line.

FOr Heatley, they will give Backes/Boyes, and Eller (who IMO could score 40 poitns next year as a rookie) and a 1st, and that's already wishful thinking IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum