GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

First reports from Olympic Camp

+6
jamvan
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
SensFan71
PTFlea
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:54 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:My man-crush is moving from Sharp to Bogosian by the second. Love that kid. Gonna be a Norris candidate in the near future.

And yes, the fact that he's a huge Sens fan slants my man-crush towards him a little more.

does SG know about your man crushes? how does that make her feel? Facepalm :^^^^:

Edit: Not that there is anything wrong with that.

17First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:19 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:My man-crush is moving from Sharp to Bogosian by the second. Love that kid. Gonna be a Norris candidate in the near future.

And yes, the fact that he's a huge Sens fan slants my man-crush towards him a little more.

He could score 20 goals next season.

18First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
does SG know about your man crushes? how does that make her feel? Facepalm :^^^^:

:^^^^: She does. And when I say I have a man-crush, she'll listen to why and learn (if I have anything left to teach her) which makes it really cool. We can discuss any player at any time and she knows what she's talking about.

Present any trade to her for Heatley and she'll mull it over and give you reasons yay or nay.

19First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:

He could score 20 goals next season.

Yeah, for sure. And as he becomes more self assured on the ice, the more that potential could go up. And he's defensively good too. The whole package...

20First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:27 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

:^^^^: She does. And when I say I have a man-crush, she'll listen to why and learn (if I have anything left to teach her) which makes it really cool. We can discuss any player at any time and she knows what she's talking about.

Present any trade to her for Heatley and she'll mull it over and give you reasons yay or nay.

now that is one special relationship you have there, I would be intimidated by talking to her, guaranteed she knows more than I do Smile

I can't wait to see what she has to say about that offer from LA (apparently according to the Dark Ranger, well not him, a source from Toronto that is)

21First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

eklund is reporting that simone gagne has been hurt and will not complete camp...as much crap as he usually dishes out i doubt he has any reason to make that up

22First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:39 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:eklund is reporting that simone gagne has been hurt and will not complete camp...as much crap as he usually dishes out i doubt he has any reason to make that up

hate to see that happen to such a great player, hope he has a speedy recovery and thankfully Canada has the depth to replace a guy like this if the unfathomable happens.

23First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nothing on that from Jeff Marek's tweets.

24First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It happened yesterday:
http://blogs.courierpostonline.com/flyers/2009/08/25/gagne-injures-hip-at-olympic-camp/

Speaking by phone from the Pengrowth Saddledome, Gagne said he felt
soreness in his right hip during a fast-paced practice on Monday and
will not return to the ice this week.

“For now it’s nothing serious,” Gagne said. “The pace was a little
faster than I was used to this summer. I think I’ll be OK for training
camp.”
Not great news. Why couldn't it have been a center.

25First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
now that is one special relationship you have there, I would be intimidated by talking to her, guaranteed she knows more than I do Smile

I can't wait to see what she has to say about that offer from LA (apparently according to the Dark Ranger, well not him, a source from Toronto that is)

Not even gonna bother telling her I don't think.

Didn't we go down this LA Kings road earlier this summer? Facepalm

26First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:04 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/place+defend/1926071/story.html

27First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, what's your take on that? Did he "not defend him" or did he "not condemn him"?

28First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:18 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Not even gonna bother telling her I don't think.

Didn't we go down this LA Kings road earlier this summer? Facepalm

yeah no kidding, I would rather Murray just close the market out for Heatley, let him play the year, then reopen it say trade deadline time or the next off season, we will need to dump him to free up some money for Foligno and A-Train to start, then some more FA's, I believe Shannon will be UFA this off season, so could be extended if he pans out.

29First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:So, what's your take on that? Did he "not defend him" or did he "not condemn him"?

By not defending him, he condemned him. That was my immediate reaction.

30First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:32 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Would you guys do: Boyes, Steen and Pietrangelo for Heatley and Smith

31First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
yeah no kidding, I would rather Murray just close the market out for Heatley, let him play the year, then reopen it say trade deadline time or the next off season, we will need to dump him to free up some money for Foligno and A-Train to start, then some more FA's, I believe Shannon will be UFA this off season, so could be extended if he pans out.

I thought he had closed the doors on a Heatley trade.

I guess that was until he heard the PC and went Facepalm

32First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:Would you guys do: Boyes, Steen and Pietrangelo for Heatley and Smith

Never gonna happen Jammy (but yes).

33First reports from Olympic Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: First reports from Olympic Camp Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
jamvan wrote:Would you guys do: Boyes, Steen and Pietrangelo for Heatley and Smith

Never gonna happen Jammy (but yes).
Why not? There's one team that has jumped into this and it's not one that has been mentioned before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum