GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators Top Prospect #3

+17
jawal
shabbs
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
SMcL88
beerandsens
LeCaptain
Riprock
caissie_1
SensFan71
Mojo
The Silfer Server
PKC
Tuk Tuk
M_Christopher
PTFlea
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

POLL: Senators Top Prospect #3

Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_lcap23%Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_lcap215%Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 5 ]
Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_lcap273%Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 73% [ 24 ]
Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_lcap23%Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

46Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:48 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:I keep checking back for Mark's part 2 and I just noticed. Is Julie the only one deemed suitable for HockeyBuzz TV?

I won't lie, she's starting to really annoy me.
She'll rock you socks.

Also note - no more comments allowed on Julie's "I love hockey" TV web casts.

47Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:00 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
She'll rock you socks.

Why no more comments?

48Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
She'll rock you socks.

Why no more comments?

she's probably tired of marriage proposals, or maybe indecent proposals, one of those two. Laughing3 Facepalm

49Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
She'll rock you socks.

Why no more comments?

They were probably dirty. Just like her. :drooling:

50Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:
jamvan wrote:Oh, for the record I went with a dark horse pick of Petterson. Even though I love what Weirchoch brings I hear this Pettersson kid may just leapfrog of Zubov and Regin in the depth chart wuickly.

Are there any other ways of misspelling the kid's name? Laughing3

Seriously, though, Mark, where is part 2 of the prospects write up? It's Monday, hello!

It's coming, day job sucked up to much time last night. 🇬🇬

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

51Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:I keep checking back for Mark's part 2 and I just noticed. Is Julie the only one deemed suitable for HockeyBuzz TV?

She's a pretty girl who likes hockey. Thousands of others like her out there, I'm sure. Her vids are better with the mute on. Yes, I know that sounds harsh, but she really is not very good (voice wise) in front of the camera.

52Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Mark-Christopher/Current-Plans-for-Prospects-Part2/121/22235

Part 2 :___:

Sorry for the delay.

53Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

She's a pretty girl who likes hockey. Thousands of others like her out there, I'm sure. Her vids are better with the mute on. Yes, I know that sounds harsh, but she really is not very good (voice wise) in front of the camera.

She's not all that great with the sound off either, if you ask me.

If I was going to make the effort to hop on the internet to find a vid of a hot chick, I certainly wouldn't be heading over to HB...

54Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:39 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

M_Christopher wrote:http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Mark-Christopher/Current-Plans-for-Prospects-Part2/121/22235

Sorry for the delay.
Nice plug for GMHockey.com there!

Smile

55Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

M_Christopher wrote:http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Mark-Christopher/Current-Plans-for-Prospects-Part2/121/22235

Sorry for the delay.

OK, so what did you mean by:

..."apparently" removed Mattias Karlsson.

Edit to add: Oh, and the hyperlink in M. Karlsson's name (in your blog, not quoted in my post) takes me to the Sens jersey store. Is that a mistake?

56Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This isn't exactly directly prospect related, but, here, take a quic look:
http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27302-Fantasy-Pool-Look-Sens-Rangers-and-Isles-offseason-report.html

OTTAWA SENATORS
Gone – Alex Auld, Brendan Bell, Mike Comrie

Incoming – Alex Kovalev, Martin St. Pierre

St. Pierre is headed to Bingo, isn't he? Why not mention Condra and O'Brien, among others, then?

57Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Edit to add: Oh, and the hyperlink in M. Karlsson's name (in your blog, not quoted in my post) takes me to the Sens jersey store. Is that a mistake?
Nope... that's HBuzz keying off player names in blogs...

58Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:This isn't exactly directly prospect related, but, here, take a quic look:
http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27302-Fantasy-Pool-Look-Sens-Rangers-and-Isles-offseason-report.html

OTTAWA SENATORS

St. Pierre is headed to Bingo, isn't he? Why not mention Condra and O'Brien, among others, then?

Someone explain to me how a team with Heatley, Spezza, Alfredsson, Kovalev, Foligno is a D+?

I just don't understand the rating system I guess.

59Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/boards/thread.php?thread_id=67158&forum_id=1&page=last

Mark's latest blog is up - and I dare say it's the only thing worth reading there.

60Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:19 am

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:

Sorry for the delay.

OK, so what did you mean by:

..."apparently" removed Mattias Karlsson.

Edit to add: Oh, and the hyperlink in M. Karlsson's name (in your blog, not quoted in my post) takes me to the Sens jersey store. Is that a mistake?

I have no control over the hyperlink.

As for Mattias Karlsson, similiar to the Heatley situation, Mattias hasn't spoken about whether hes playing in Bingo or in Europe.

At this point the only "report" about it came from a Swedish paper.

Nobody seems to know what he's doing at this point.

61Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:48 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The reports I read (granted, Google translation from Swedish) said he had signed a 2-year deal with Timra. I take that as "granted", not "apparent".

62Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:59 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:This isn't exactly directly prospect related, but, here, take a quic look:

OTTAWA SENATORS

Someone explain to me how a team with Heatley, Spezza, Alfredsson, Kovalev, Foligno is a D+?

I just don't understand the rating system I guess.
Interesting... and the Isles get a C+ rating...

It looks to be a ranking purely from a Fantasy Pool perspective... which I don't understand either.

63Senators Top Prospect #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #3 Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:14 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Sens sucked in scoring goals last year and now Heatley may be gone (or not playing with heart). From a fantasy ranking I suppose that's a potential problem. Don't forget, Kovalev -- again, from a fantasy pool perspective -- was a bust last year.

Still, a D+ seems a bit low.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum