GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

something interesting from K.Lee?

+19
M_Christopher
The Silfer Server
Vandelay
Hockeyhero22000
Acrobat
Tuk Tuk
dennycrane
rooneypoo
SensFan71
beerandsens
wprager
SensGirl11
Hoags
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
PKC
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Flo The Action
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

166something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Empty Re: something interesting from K.Lee? Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:15 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, MOI, look what I found on the TGOR blog:

something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Dany_Heatley_0001

Did they semi-plagiarize you?

167something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Empty Re: something interesting from K.Lee? Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 am

wprager wrote:Hey, MOI, look what I found on the TGOR blog:

Did they semi-plagiarize you?

I am not sure... I will put it side by side with my avatar...,

168something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Empty Re: something interesting from K.Lee? Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 am

Probably just a coincidence but it's pretty close...

Wish I thought of the trade me sign... nice touch.

169something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Empty Re: something interesting from K.Lee? Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:42 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They probably thought the wacky eyes were going a bit too far. Bunch of lightweights.

They have no reservations about bringing on a still-in-the-bag Jim Jerome for one of his remote broadcasts though.

170something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Empty Re: something interesting from K.Lee? Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:They probably thought the wacky eyes were going a bit too far. Bunch of lightweights.

They have no reservations about bringing on a still-in-the-bag Jim Jerome for one of his remote broadcasts though.

I have to admit I am a fan of Jungle. I think he brings a certain element to the show. How he manages to do it from Edmonton (is it 1 or 2 hours?) for a 5AM air time I don't know. Mind you, he probably does it while still lying down, and it's no joke that he dozes off quite frequently.

As for the Heatley mark-up, I am pretty sure that Steve Warne has been to this site once or twice and borrowed MOI's idea. They went with just the horns because once you add everything else (in a static pic) it's not as easy to see who it is.

171something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Empty Re: something interesting from K.Lee? Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:07 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Try as I might, I can find nothing good to say about Jim Jerome

It kills me that the Team 1200 has been unable (unwilling, too stupid, too lazy) to find somebody (never mind local) that actually has more than 2 brain cells to be on the morning show.

It's gotta be something special in Ottawa. I find that the Team 990 (in Montreal) is awesome. They never mention urination, defecation, brea$t or peni$ size during their broadcasts.

172something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Empty Re: something interesting from K.Lee? Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:Try as I might, I can find nothing good to say about Jim Jerome

It kills me that the Team 1200 has been unable (unwilling, too stupid, too lazy) to find somebody (never mind local) that actually has more than 2 brain cells to be on the morning show.

It's gotta be something special in Ottawa. I find that the Team 990 (in Montreal) is awesome. They never mention urination, defecation, brea$t or peni$ size during their broadcasts.

You know, when I first started listening to TGOR (probably 8-10 years ago) I remember thinking -- "Wow, is this ever offensive!" I'm not sure what changed over the years. I'm certainly no less conservative than I was then, if anything, more so.

The one thing I appreciate about 990 is that they don't cheap out and run Jim Rome or (worse) FSR. They've got FSR (FOX Sports Radio) idiots talking about everything *but* hockey from shortly after 9AM until Rome comes on, and then again aftter the Healthy Scratches (Summer Scratches) are off at 6.

You think TGOR are bad? You should listen to those FSR yahoos. I mean, I can't stand Rome -- mostly because of the posturing nature of the way he talks and the way his "clones" try to imitate him -- but at least the guy has a brain and knows sports. I don't know who the FSR guys are aiming their crap at, but I find it deplorable that they air it here, in Ottawa.

173something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Empty Re: something interesting from K.Lee? Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:28 am

FSR is the worst radio show I ever heard. I am not sure if that idiot J-Dub is still there but he is horrible, un-listenable (not a word?). Everything is anti-black according to him and it is non-stop irritation when he pulls out his high-voice. I actually had to pour calomine lotion in my ears afterward. I don't even listen to the Team until the Healthy Scratches and now that it is Versage and Kulka I even listen less.

174something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Empty Re: something interesting from K.Lee? Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MurderOnIce wrote:FSR is the worst radio show I ever heard. I am not sure if that idiot J-Dub is still there but he is horrible, un-listenable (not a word?). Everything is anti-black according to him and it is non-stop irritation when he pulls out his high-voice. I actually had to pour calomine lotion in my ears afterward. I don't even listen to the Team until the Healthy Scratches and now that it is Versage and Kulka I even listen less.

Well, that's two of us who feel this way. Seriously, I'd prefer to listen to old TGOR hits of the week, old Leafs Suck and other songs and so on. If anyone from CHUM is reading this, take note. *NO-ONE* is listening to this, except in the few seconds before and after the weather/news/sports/traffic updates.

175something interesting from K.Lee? - Page 12 Empty Re: something interesting from K.Lee? Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Well, that's two of us who feel this way. Seriously, I'd prefer to listen to old TGOR hits of the week, old Leafs Suck and other songs and so on. If anyone from CHUM is reading this, take note. *NO-ONE* is listening to this, except in the few seconds before and after the weather/news/sports/traffic updates.

Same here. I've been saying for years that they should just loop the local stuff.

Who gives a flying Diddle if LeShondelle Washington is being recruited by some college I don't give a rats Donkey about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum