GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bored? Try something Damn Interesting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bored?  Try something Damn Interesting Empty Bored? Try something Damn Interesting Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:32 pm

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

Mods: Hope this is ok, if not feel free to delete

Just thought i'd share one of my favorite sites (non-hockey related of coarse). For those of you who enjoy watching the discovery channels you should check out http://www.damninteresting.com/

They're bloggers who write about random tidbits of history, science, and other random stuff. Pretty neat stuff on there... and no, i'm not affiliated with this site what so ever, i just wanted to share (well, and post my first topic!):D

2Bored?  Try something Damn Interesting Empty Re: Bored? Try something Damn Interesting Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Amnesia021 wrote:Mods: Hope this is ok, if not feel free to delete

Just thought i'd share one of my favorite sites (non-hockey related of coarse). For those of you who enjoy watching the discovery channels you should check out http://www.damninteresting.com/

They're bloggers who write about random tidbits of history, science, and other random stuff. Pretty neat stuff on there... and no, i'm not affiliated with this site what so ever, i just wanted to share (well, and post my first topic!):D

Very interesting stuff. I could spend a long, long time there (and I probably will). The Russians drilling through to the largest freshwater lakes was really neat. What else have we missed I wonder?

3Bored?  Try something Damn Interesting Empty Re: Bored? Try something Damn Interesting Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:07 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Thanks for the link... I'm like you Heater.. Will most likely waste alot of time on that site.. Rolling Eyes

4Bored?  Try something Damn Interesting Empty Re: Bored? Try something Damn Interesting Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:13 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jebus! Now I'll NEVER get any work done! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum