GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the LEAST return you could live with for Heatley?

+15
jamvan
wprager
Mojo
LeCaptain
beedub
Vandelay
Tuk Tuk
Flo The Action
TeamRenzo
Sens4thecup
SensFan71
BigRig
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Yep, COB July 1, which is usually 5PM.

Urkie

Sophomore
Sophomore

cas wrote:Smid used to be with Anaheim because of the Pronger trade. There's no connection to Murray and if he's part of the package, I'm gonna be pissed!

Actually, Murray drafted Smid in 2004 while he was still with the Ducks.

Jesus, the people who's 4 million dollars it will come out of must be freakin' for a trade. In the end, it's all about cash ....

Urkie wrote:
cas wrote:Smid used to be with Anaheim because of the Pronger trade. There's no connection to Murray and if he's part of the package, I'm gonna be pissed!

Actually, Murray drafted Smid in 2004 while he was still with the Ducks.

oh right right right... I got my directions wrong. Smid went TO Edmonton FROM Anaheim... Still, not a fan.

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:To be perfectly honest I'd rather the Sens go through a horrible season with Heatley, pick up a top 5 pick in 2010 than get fleeced in a trade for Heatley. Sorry but I'm quite happy if the team tanks next year and we end up with a ridiculously good pick in 2010. In fact I'd be rooting for 30th.

Note to SSF: I know management and ownership would do all in there power to not let that happen and desperately want a playoff spot to improve attendance and season ticket base so you don't need to remind me.

Heatley stays, and half the tickets sold will be for the right to heckle him in person. There will be no problem with attendance, even if when the team totally craps the bed. I'd be surprised if several of us weren't counted as at least some of those "unexpected" ticket sales.

Nice thing is that Heatley becomes the automatic scapegoat, so there's no pressure on the others - the kids/prospects can develop nicely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum